Will trade for 2 tickets...

RG4ORDR

I will trade 2 Round Trip tickets on Delta and hotel stay at a Hilton property for 2 tickets on the Main or Club levels....

:wareagle:

I dont have tickets, but if you dont find a trade what is the stay at a Hilton property consist of?? How many days/nights/etc. I am taking a family of a 5 year old with the same form of cancer as Shon Coleman to the US Army All American game in San Antonio and will need to have a place to stay. I'd be willing to work something out to maybe buy that from you.

I currently have enough points for a 2-3 night stay depending on the level of the hotel.  If I don't get a trade, the points are yours, no charge, just let me know dates.....

I currently have enough points for a 2-3 night stay depending on the level of the hotel.  If I don't get a trade, the points are yours, no charge, just let me know dates.....

Both of you exemplify what it means to be great men of character. For what you are doing for that family 044, and for you RG to be willing to give like that. Well done.  :bow:

Wow!  It's a shame this thread won't get many views where it's at but you are so right, Weegle.  You guys eximplify the Auburn Spirit, both of you!  What you've done for Shon and all those kids at St. Jude's is so very special, 044.  Also, what you're willing to do for 044 should the situation arise, RG, is wonderful.  Auburn Men, simply put.  WDE!!!

Archived