AU vs USF..anyone going?

AUBourne

I'm going and I'm pretty excited about it.  I saw the girls play last month and they didn't show up for the game so hopefully the boys game will different.  War Eagle!!!

dont get your hopes up but tell us if u see any other Auburn fans there besides the cheerleaders

I'm going and I'm pretty excited about it.  I saw the girls play last month and they didn't show up for the game so hopefully the boys game will different.  War Eagle!!!

Cool, we will be over in section D2, row 20.  I saw a few more AU flags than normal around town today so maybe we will get a few other Tigers in there with us.  War Eagle!

:wedance:

It was nice to see Frankie Sullivan get some pt.  The outcome was about what I expected though.  There was a good showing of AU fans mixed in the crowd.  Seeing that many AU fans so far from home to watch a young hoops team made me think about the time OSU coach John Cooper said that Auburn is the Notre Dame of the south. 

USF sold beer in the arena. It is on campus so that surprised me.  I thought that was against NCAA rules? 

I can't recall the rule with having beer at stadiums and gymnasiums, I always thought it was SEC policy or rules why SEC schools don't sell beer.

I thought the team played hard and never gave up!  AU has the talent but seemed timid and reserved.  AU don't have the personnel to play man to man defense and they seemed to be out of position a little too much in zone defense.  AU will be tough in the years to come with the talent they have arriving next season. 

Archived