What if........

AuburnBasketball

what if we get Frankie Sullivan,Varez Ward and Ty Armstrong back to 100% in january back in time for sec play and we actaully compete for the SEC West and i think we can if we get them back

'Not sure how they'll play with the additions but I will say there's a strong chance of atleast two of those three being back.

I spoke with Frankie and Ty before the season started and they both said they would be back for conf. play. That may be wishful thinking on their part. I hope they are, we need them bad.

I spoke with Frankie and Ty before the season started and they both said they would be back for conf. play. That may be wishful thinking on their part. I hope they are, we need them bad.

Yeah, they both told a few people that same thing.  Frankie played last night and will be seeing a limited amount of minutes for quite a few games per team doctors' orders and it is now looking as though Armstrong will indeed also be back at some point.

what if we get Frankie Sullivan,Varez Ward and Ty Armstrong back to 100% in january back in time for sec play and we actaully compete for the SEC West and i think we can if we get them back

If we got all 3 I think 4 SEC wins is the most we could hope for this year

Archived