Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The respect you get as an Auburn offensive lineman is something recruits always love to talk to me about.

I don't like our shot at Cyrus at all. He has genuine interest though and he has made it a point to visit before he makes any decision, so that's encouraging.

I wish we could get him but I just don't see it happening...

Westerman, Robinson and Shon Coleman are all outstanding tackles. We're fine without Cyrus

Guys I love Shon with all my heart but with all he has been and will go through we can't expect him to be back to his old form when he tries to play in 2012. It would be AUsome!!! if he was back to his old self playing wise and would be an amazing story but to expect it is unrealistic.

Westerman, Robinson and Shon Coleman are all outstanding tackles. We're fine without Cyrus

You can never have too many franchise tackles but I think we'll be fine with or without him also.

I think it will be bammer or AU for big CK.  That way he would be close to his brother either way so the parents could see both play.  See Eric and Petey Smith.  Bammer leads at the moment imo.

I agree, and Auburn will have some decent depth there.

He seems to like New Mexico as much as bama or any other school for that matter. And before you laugh and make jokes about NM, they have recruited pretty well the last few years and are making strides. And let's not forget, they beat us for a big defensive tackle we really wanted a couple years ago.

He seems to like New Mexico as much as bama or any other school for that matter. And before you laugh and make jokes about NM, they have recruited pretty well the last few years and are making strides. And let's not forget, they beat us for a big defensive tackle we really wanted a couple years ago.

It was last year my friend.

Thanks. I couldn't remember if it was last year or the year before. I just know we lost out to NM on a four star DT. I can't remember his name though.  :banghead:

Thanks. I couldn't remember if it was last year or the year before. I just know we lost out to NM on a four star DT. I can't remember his name though.  :banghead:

Calvin Smith

I remember watching that commitment on tv last year and I was shocked. What's the pull to New Mexico?

Their coach is apparently a great recruiter.

I remember watching that commitment on tv last year and I was shocked. What's the pull to New Mexico?

I think New Mexico will likely step up to fill the Non-AQ void that's left when Utah and TCU bolt for the Pac-10 and Big East respectively.

I think New Mexico will likely step up to fill the Non-AQ void that's left when Utah and TCU bolt for the Pac-10 and Big East respectively.

Probably will still be Boise...or maybe BYU since they are an Independent now.

That is if the Mt West can keep it going...they pick up Boise, but losing Utah AND TCU will be hard on them. They shouldve moved on Nevada also, I think. I forgot, they lose BYU as well...

But back on topic....as much as I would love to pick up CK, I will be happy if we close out on our other targets and pull in Westerman. I just think we have a better shot at C.West, IMO

They are getting 2 teams. They are getting Nevada...and Fresno State.

That is if the Mt West can keep it going...they pick up Boise, but losing Utah AND TCU will be hard on them. They shouldve moved on Nevada also, I think. I forgot, they lose BYU as well...

But back on topic....as much as I would love to pick up CK, I will be happy if we close out on our other targets and pull in Westerman. I just think we have a better shot at C.West, IMO

They are getting 2 teams. They are getting Nevada...and Fresno State.

I thought they were just picking up Boise....ok. Well then those are the other 2 teams from the WAC that I would go with. I wonder how long before the WAC and MT West re-merge back together. Would be the smart move. That, plus LA Tech moving into the Sun Belt. Makes more sense...

Archived