Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talent means nothing, unless it translates into production on the field. The Bama team this year proves it. Lots of talent, little consistent production.

If you think UAT underachieved, what about Texas?  They are Top-5 in recruiting EVERY year and went 5-7!!!

Talent means nothing, unless it translates into production on the field. The Bama team this year proves it. Lots of talent, little consistent production.

If you think UAT underachieved, what about Texas?  They are Top-5 in recruiting EVERY year and went 5-7!!!

It's not the size of your class, it's what you do with it...  ;)

Our coaches know how to get things done with what talent they are given. We'll be fine.

As the 2010 Bama team proved, talent means nothing. Chemistry is a HUGE factor.

not totally correct. You can't win if there is great chemistry but 0 talent. Just like everything else in life, it takes a balance. = parts talent and chemistry in most cases.

not totally correct. You can't win if there is great chemistry but 0 talent. Just like everything else in life, it takes a balance. = parts talent and chemistry in most cases.

Right. It's a factor, but even the bad teams can win it out.

I.e.

VINYLMAGNET-SEAHAWKS.jpg

Sorry, but your statement is absurd.   Talent means alot.  Never "nothing." Chemistry, strength of schedule, level of coaching, and luck all play a part.  Bama had at least half its opponents coming off bye weeks, and had to play USCe, Ark, and LSU all on the road.  This year, they have a much easier schedule.

We may be great next year but still lose 3 or 4 games.  We play LSU, Clemson, Georgia, and Arkansas on the road, and also add Florida to the schedule.  

Then I wished I were in Cedar Rapids. It was -28 degrees here Friday morning. Even my beer in the garage froze solid!

being nosey...what is the average power bill in the winter for you?

Sorry, but your statement is absurd.   Talent means alot.  Never "nothing." Chemistry, strength of schedule, level of coaching, and luck all play a part.  Bama had at least half its opponents coming off bye weeks, and had to play USCe, Ark, and LSU all on the road.  This year, they have a much easier schedule.

We may be great next year but still lose 3 or 4 games.  We play LSU, Clemson, Georgia, and Arkansas on the road, and also add Florida to the schedule.  

No no, I meant bringing in boatloads of talent thinking that will carry itself. They did have one heck of a schedule though...sheesh.

Then I wished I were in Cedar Rapids. It was -28 degrees here Friday morning. Even my beer in the garage froze solid!

That is one of the saddest things I have heard in a long time........ :'(

I think I can thaw it out and it will still be drinkable-lol. Average heating bill (natural gas heat) runs about $150-$200/ month in the winter. I am jealous of my daughter being in Auburn. The snow is so high on each side of my driveway I can hardly throw it over the top when I shovel.

Believe we have a shot at him. SEC football. Close enough to visit his brother, yet not compete for a starting spot against him. Part of the greatest Oline class, may have a bond with these guys. Great Oline coach.

Hope it's warm and fuzzy for Cyrus when he visits Auburn. and A.U.ScholarDad's beer stays cold ,not that cold. Hater of Skunky Beer, should change my name.

With all the RD and runningback talk today, I haven't heard any more about Cyrus - will he visit? How are we sitting? Have heard good things but the RD situation has me gunshy....

:we:

Yes, Cyrus is still set to visit this weekend. He would be a huge pick up, and I would reaaaally like to add him to the team. If it came down to the three players; Crowell, Kouandjio, and Drew, I'd rather get Kouandjio.

Yes, Cyrus is still set to visit this weekend. He would be a huge pick up, and I would reaaaally like to add him to the team. If it came down to the three players; Crowell, Kouandjio, and Drew, I'd rather get Kouandjio.

I'm with you on CK.  What a monster of an O-line we would have for the next 3-5 years!  But, I'm greedy....like to have Crowell and Drew too.  :thumbsup:

I'd like them two as well, but I'm not liking our chances of getting all 3. :/

Agreed, if we get one of those three....CK would be my pick as well.  :bow:

I think I can thaw it out and it will still be drinkable-lol. Average heating bill (natural gas heat) runs about $150-$200/ month in the winter. I am jealous of my daughter being in Auburn. The snow is so high on each side of my driveway I can hardly throw it over the top when I shovel.

Sorry, but that really Sucks!

Cyrus will sign with AU but Drew & Crowell will sign with thUGA

hope your right we can do without drew, Mason is as good as Crowell imo, but would love to pull in the best ol class, all starts with the big boys up front, see the domination of our ol this year

Archived