Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

If CK commits to AU, does his brother transfer to AU... thought about the Irons brothers coming-in a few years ago...

We have room, numbers wise, for this = two for the price of one...

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If CK commits to AU, does his brother transfer to AU... thought about the Irons brothers coming-in a few years ago...

The problem is that Auburn can't initiate contact with another team's players.  A transfer has to contact Auburn.

The midget would have to release him from his scholarship to come to AU and only sit out 1 year, otherwise he'd have to sit out 2.  No way does he release him to come to AU, and no way he sits out 2 years.

The problem is that Auburn can't initiate contact with another team's players.  A transfer has to contact Auburn.

Wait ... can you feel that? Is it the earth trembling? might this be the earth-shattering news?

Sounds like everyone is convinced this is about Big C. ESPN just said he narrowed it to 4. UA, AU, IOWA, and NM. Lets face it, he wont go through with NM, so it's really closer to three.

Would say it's down to AU and the gumps.  Iowa is struggling.

Iowa is not struggling, they lost all 5 of their games on the final drive last year, but that's besides the point.  Is Iowa still in contention?

I think he is talking about their recent surge in the fulmer cup standings and several transfers.

^^^^THIS^^^^  When more than 10% of your players are creating problems for your team you're struggling.  Team morale is a major problem for Iowa.

The midget would have to release him from his scholarship to come to AU and only sit out 1 year, otherwise he'd have to sit out 2.  No way does he release him to come to AU, and no way he sits out 2 years.

Pretty sure he would only have to sit out one year either way, it's just a matter of losing a year of eligibility...and if it does mean he'd have to sit out two years, then he could transfer to a JUCO for a year and then transfer back to Auburn, just like Cam did.

I hope most people realize that CK to AU is an EXTREMELY SLIM possibility. I just don't want people to get too wrapped up into that idea. If indeed he is the surprise recruit on NSD, then let it be just that, A SURPRISE. I don't want to see this board go to meltdown mode if he signs with uat because most signs point to that happening.

The wheels will be coming off of the gumps tricycle next year anyway.  Satan will move on and order will be restored.

WDE !!!

IMO, order is being restored by Chizik and his staff and I personally don't want Saban to go anywhere. I want to see us pimp slap him into submission. Even if Saban decided to leave, he would be leaving a cupboard full of talent for the next coach and you know bama would hire a good one. There are a ton of coaches that would jump at the chance to coach there, especially with all that talent. It would be like the situation at LSU when Saban left there but probably with a better coach to coming in to replace him. bama isn't going anywhere anytime soon unless the NCAA has something to say about it. We just have to DWWD.

I hope most people realize that CK to AU is an EXTREMELY SLIM possibility. I just don't want people to get too wrapped up into that idea. If indeed he is the surprise recruit on NSD, then let it be just that, A SURPRISE. I don't want to see this board go to meltdown mode if he signs with uat because most signs point to that happening.

No false expectations personally, but I enjoy the speculation of all the "what ifs", that are flying around right now...

If we get him = excellent, & I wish the best for him...

if not = excellent, AU is going to be dominant anyway with the foundation being built in the 2010 & 2011 recruiting classes...

The wheels will be coming off of the gumps tricycle next year anyway.  Satan will move on and order will be restored.

WDE !!!

IMO, order is being restored by Chizik and his staff and I personally don't want Saban to go anywhere. I want to see us pimp slap him into submission. Even if Saban decided to leave, he would be leaving a cupboard full of talent for the next coach and you know bama would hire a good one. There are a ton of coaches that would jump at the chance to coach there, especially with all that talent. It would be like the situation at LSU when Saban left there but probably with a better coach to coming in to replace him. bama isn't going anywhere anytime soon unless the NCAA has something to say about it. We just have to DWWD.

Not me.  I'd rather see the gumps go back to the Shula days.  They didn't know up from down.  If they have one more coach by 2012 that makes 10 in 30 years.  They could still have all the talent and still suck the big one !  AND, we'll b slap them anyway.  Bank it, they are going into meltdown after the 2011 season and Satan will be gone !

You are being generous. It would be one of the biggest surprises in AU recruiting history. Nobody should expect this if they truly follow recruiting closely. I am not saying it won't happen, but you should not expect this to happen.

You are being generous. It would be one of the biggest surprises in AU recruiting history. Nobody should expect this if they truly follow recruiting closely. I am not saying it won't happen, but you should not expect this to happen.

I wouldn't say SLIM. Unless you know some real info and if you do please share with the rest of us. I believe he is a very real possibility to sign with us. Why would he schedule a visit with us just this week? For the fun of it? I think not and I think our coaches will give us a chance with alot of recruits that we normally would not have a shot at;

Lemonier, Eric Mack, Cam Newton, Jeff Whitaker, Christian Westerman, Trovon Reed, Greg Robinson and the list goes on. I am not berating you so don't take it as that but our coaches can and have taken those SLIM POSSIBILTIES and turned them into reality for the last three recruiting years!

:party:

No false expectations personally, but I enjoy the speculation of all the "what ifs", that are flying around right now...

If we get him = excellent, & I wish the best for him...

if not = excellent, AU is going to be dominant anyway with the foundation being built in the 2010 & 2011 recruiting classes...

I don't think anyone is EXPECTING any of the 4Cs - Cyrus, Collins, Crowell or Clowney.  However, it doesn't hurt that Westy has been talking to him and perhaps they want to be part of the greatest OL in NCAA history.  I would say if he does visit on the 28th, then we have an excellent chance of signing him. 

We will know in a couple of weeks what they do.  I would be happy with any one of the 4Cs!

It would be great if we could just get one of the C's.

The 4 C's? We recruit diamonds don't we? Color, Cut, Clarity, and Carat.....

....I'm a dork, I realize this. I took a jewelers class a few years ago. We studied diamonds and all that.  :dunno:  :rolleyes:

It would be great if we could just get one of the C's.

Agree 100%.If would could somehow land just one of the C's it would be big time and just about ensure a top 5-8 class on all the services.

WDE !!!

Talent means nothing, unless it translates into production on the field. The Bama team this year proves it. Lots of talent, little consistent production.

if he doesnt sign with bama i will be suprised and bama will be in meltdown ,sabum always gets who he wants :tease: :tease: :tease:

Cyrus and Arie do NOT want to compete with each other for RT position!!! Cyrus may indeed

be looking around!!! :wareagle:

if he doesnt sign with bama i will be suprised and bama will be in meltdown ,sabum always gets who he wants :tease: :tease: :tease:

Cyrus and Arie do NOT want to compete with each other for RT position!!! Cyrus may indeed

be looking around!!! :wareagle:

rdf1, spill the beans.  What do you know ?

Archived