Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

They are getting 2 teams. They are getting Nevada...and Fresno State.

I thought they were just picking up Boise....ok. Well then those are the other 2 teams from the WAC that I would go with. I wonder how long before the WAC and MT West re-merge back together. Would be the smart move. That, plus LA Tech moving into the Sun Belt. Makes more sense...

Or the WAC eventually implodes. I think SMU and Houston eventually goes to the Big 12 giving them 2 divisions again. This time with Texas and OU opposite divisions, which would let the championship game work this time.

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they were just picking up Boise....ok. Well then those are the other 2 teams from the WAC that I would go with. I wonder how long before the WAC and MT West re-merge back together. Would be the smart move. That, plus LA Tech moving into the Sun Belt. Makes more sense...

Or the WAC eventually implodes. I think SMU and Houston eventually goes to the Big 12 giving them 2 divisions again. This time with Texas and OU opposite divisions, which would let the championship game work this time.

That would be interesting....and I agree, it could definitely work. Though it would make the Red River Rivalry during the season less interesting.

I love how these threads NEVER stay on topic....HAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

That would be interesting....and I agree, it could definitely work. Though it would make the Red River Rivalry during the season less interesting.

Ok well now that I have corrected you, back to CK.  :tease:

Ok well now that I have corrected you, back to CK.  :tease:

Ouch sir...well played though. I'll give you this round :bow:

Who is the leading canidates for him? Do we have a shot at him?

He is massive and I would love him at Auburn!!! :wareagle::wedance:

Bama is the team to beat. He is visiting AU on the 21st or 28th.

I read a quote where he said he really didn't like the thought of competing with his brother for a position. 

Where do Auburn and Cyrus Kouandjio stand?

Use the search function at the upper right hand corner, type in his name very specifically, capitalizing his first initials and look up his thread. You will find all the info you need there.   :thumbsup:  War Eagle

I tell you what, close your eyes, and we will magicly appear in his long lost thread. Poof.....  I am AUsome! You're welcome.  :cool:

I wonder what he was thinking as he watched us kick some Ducks.

Probably, "I thought those little girls in the neon outfits were supposed to be fast"

He has visited Bama and New Mexico (former coach is there)

Cancelled Iowa 1/21 visit as he is taking SAT on 1/22

Still deciding between Auburn, Iowa, or USCw for his final 1/28 visit

i really feel like this guy is bammer bound.  His brother plays there?  i hope im wrong and he goes elsewhere

They took Arie last year just to get to Cyrus this year.    Maybe he'll pull a Petey Smith and come play for us.

i really feel like this guy is bammer bound.  His brother plays there?  i hope im wrong and he goes elsewhere

Rumor is that he told his brother to go to Alabama and he would be there the following year

i bet bammer wants him to wait till NSD so they get that big bang that all the talking headfs will talk about.....  Like i said i hope im wrong here.  BTW does petty still play for bammer or have they med redshirted him yet?

He doesnt have that good of chances playing for bama cause they already have a 4* tackle Aaron Douglas(i know cyrus is a 5*) so that adds another person(including his brother) to compete against,but i still think hes going to bammer

Yeah, I think Cyrus is bammer bound. I'm okay with that, though, to be honest: I'd rather have Westerman. I don't know that one is more talented than the other, but I do know that Christian has already developed a great relationship with our QB of the future, and that goes a long way for me. I'd certainly love to have Kouandjio, but we're going to have a great O-line class regardless.

Just got this tweet from ESPN recruiting...Just spoke w/ #1 OT Cyrus Kouandjio who told me he has eliminated USC from consideration-He is now focusing on Bama, Iowa, Auburn & NM Lobos

CK is one of 4 finalists in my mind that ST may be referring. to....and all 4 involve uat.

Just got this tweet from ESPN recruiting...Just spoke w/ #1 OT Cyrus Kouandjio who told me he has eliminated USC from consideration-He is now focusing on Bama, Iowa, Auburn & NM Lobos

CK is one of 4 finalists in my mind that ST may be referring. to....and all 4 involve uat.

The New Mexico lobos really ellitor thats wild

The New Mexico lobos really ellitor thats wild

The Coach there is a great recruiter. He got Calvin Smith from us and FSU last season.

I agree ellitor, just makes sense. Honestly, it's one thing to flirt with NM but it's another when you're this highly rated and on a track to play on Sundays. You need the training and coaching to get there. Who is better than Grimes. You also want to have some fun winning and playing for championships. I just don't see him pulling the trigger, regardless of teh level of flirtation, for Iowa or NM. That would make it a evil empire vs. us. We have MUCH better chances of playing early. Very well could be the news ST is talking about...

Archived