Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

Okay, 8% body fat, or whatever.

BTW, what would hydration have to do with fat level? Not trying to be smart, I just don't understand...

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, what would hydration have to do with fat level? Not trying to be smart, I just don't understand...

I'm not trying to be argumentative,  but there's even a world of difference between even 4-8% bf.  Professional cyclists MIGHT be 8%.  Big C is prob between 12-15%, but that's purely a guess...

** Modified** and looking at that attached photo, his arms, while huge, aren't lean looking...he might be upwards of 20% bf...

Hydration doesn't have anything to do with actual BF percentages, but when you see how lean those body builders are on stage they are at the point of dehydration.  Just giving you context.

Obviously, this has nothing to do with his talent level nor am I being critical in any way.  This is purely conversational.  hope we get him!

I'm not trying to be argumentative,  but there's even a world of difference between even 4-8% bf.  Professional cyclists MIGHT be 8%.  Big C is prob between 12-15%, but that's purely a guess...

Hydration doesn't have anything to do with actual BF percentages, but when you see how lean those body builders are on stage they are at the point of dehydration.  Just giving you conext.

Yeah Red! Get your facts strait before posting this garbage!    :P

Hydration doesn't have anything to do with actual BF percentages, but when you see how lean those body builders are on stage they are at the point of dehydration.  Just giving you conext.

I was just talking..Didn't mean anything by it.  Sorry.

Sounds like everyone is convinced this is about Big C. ESPN just said he narrowed it to 4. UA, AU, IOWA, and NM. Lets face it, he wont go through with NM, so it's really closer to three.

Sounds like everyone is convinced this is about Big C. ESPN just said he narrowed it to 4. UA, AU, IOWA, and NM. Lets face it, he wont go through with NM, so it's really closer to three.

Would say it's down to AU and the gumps.  Iowa is struggling.

I was just talking..Didn't mean anything by it.  Sorry.

:laugh: No worries man, you were obviously being informative, not trying to throw a smackdown. I know a lot about a lot of things; unfortunately, anatomy and physiology are not among them. Physics I can handle, chemistry is okay, but biology just doesn't work for me. I'm a math nerd...:laugh:

I hear Iowa may be out because Cyrus is not a fan of cold weather.  (Don't let him in on the weather last week until after Feb. 2nd.)

He's from maryland isn't he? 

I hear Iowa may be out because Cyrus is not a fan of cold weather.  (Don't let him in on the weather last week until after Feb. 2nd.)

He's from maryland isn't he? 

Correct.

Haha, this is funny. They can't help it though. Their loss, our gain  ;).

Isn't Turdistan further north than AU? Advantage=us there, barring freakness.

I remember his comments at the UA game was that people were nice at bammer, I was like  :laugh: . Then he said that he needed to visit AU, and I was like wow we can really get this guy...

I remember his comments at the UA game was that people were nice at bammer, I was like  :laugh: . Then he said that he needed to visit AU, and I was like wow we can really get this guy...

Yeeees, weeee neeeed youuuu toooo visiiiit Koooouandiiiijooo...

reiki-crystal-ball.jpg

The reason this would be so big is because Bama basically signed Ari last year to guarantee Cyrus this year.  They would be completely DEVASTATED to lose CK.  To them, he is as good as signed. 

I don't know much about his brother, but from what the bammers are saying, Cyrus is the much more talented brother and Saban offered Ari to ultimately sign Cyrus. 

Oh, how much fun this could be!

Would say it's down to AU and the gumps.  Iowa is struggling.

Iowa is not struggling, they lost all 5 of their games on the final drive last year, but that's besides the point.  Is Iowa still in contention?

Would say it's down to AU and the gumps. Iowa is struggling.

Iowa is not struggling, they lost all 5 of their games on the final drive last year, but that's besides the point. Is Iowa still in contention?

I think he is talking about their recent surge in the fulmer cup standings and several transfers.

Archived