UA game official thread

AuburnBasketball

Clowney is a man beast

I am glad we only play him once in his college career.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't know yall, if this year is any indication, Auburn and SC might meet up in Atlanta another time or two.

I hate to spoil the party but realistically it will be 2 years before we can get back to Atlanta if Cam leaves.

how you figure? next season bama new qb arky new qb same for miss state and ole miss...ill still take my chances with the system we have in place

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clowney is a man beast

I don't know yall, if this year is any indication, Auburn and SC might meet up in Atlanta another time or two.

I hate to spoil the party but realistically it will be 2 years before we can get back to Atlanta if Cam leaves.

how you figure? next season bama new qb arky new qb same for miss state and ole miss...ill still take my chances with the system we have in place

I'm less worried about our QB play than I am our Oline.  We have to replace 4 great seniors.  We will be learning from mistakes for a while.

Clowney is a man beast

LSU will win the West with Metts at QB if Miles stays...McCarron is better than "his boy Elroy"...Wilson proved for Arky against us he is a baller at QB...and We have probably the toughest schedule in the history of the SEC next year.

Clowney is a man beast

I'm less worried about our QB play than I am our Oline.  We have to replace 4 great seniors.  We will be learning from mistakes for a while.

this is my biggest cocern too...not so much the startes but the quality (experience) depth wise

Clowney is a man beast

LSU will win the West with Metts at QB if Miles stays...McCarron is better than "his boy Elroy"...Wilson proved for Arky against us he is a baller at QB...and We have probably the toughest schedule in the history of the SEC next year.

Yeah, that too.

Rod Gilmore is an absolute moron. "Oregon has an advantage because they went through this layoff in the Rose Bowl last year. Auburn and Gene Chizik did not have that layoff."

THE ROSE BOWL IS ON NEW YEARS DAY. AS IS THE OUTBACK BOWL.

Roberson decision coming up! Cross your fingers guys.

Think you mean Therezie

Hmmm they said Roberson on ESPN... Thats what I get for listening to them. Epic Fail.

Roberson decision coming up! Cross your fingers guys.

What?  You mean therezie?

Yeah He means Therezie. The names Roberson and Robenson are quite confusing tbh.

Whoever that was preforming was the opposite of good.

I've never seen a performer seem so bored while on stage.

Rod Gilmore is an absolute moron. "Oregon has an advantage because they went through this layoff in the Rose Bowl last year. Auburn and Gene Chizik did not have that layoff."

THE ROSE BOWL IS ON NEW YEARS DAY. AS IS THE OUTBACK BOWL.

I just reacted to this on another thread, but yeah... stupid.

Not to mention, our last regular season game was a week before theirs.

Also, don't mention we won our game and they lost theirs. Gah.

AND we jumped out to a 14-0 lead in our game.

Archived