UA game official thread

AuburnBasketball

I hate to say it (and if you flame me I'll ban you)  :laugh:  but UAT has some talent coming in.  Too bad they will have to medical redshirt some talent to get them all in school.  

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i missed him commiting i was watching uab play duke dang i hate that i missed it by a minute

ya i was watching uab sadly get dogged by the refs.. sad. but glad Therezie picked AU. now waiting for Quan at the end of the game.

UAB just didnt play defense tonight but this is off subject so i will get back on it i want Kiehl to play more!

I hate to say it (and if you flame me I'll ban you)  :laugh:  but UAT has some talent coming in.  Too bad they will have to medical redshirt hardships some talent to get them all in school.  

FIFY. Medical Redshirts and medical Hardships are 2 different things.

I hate to say it (and if you flame me I'll ban you)  :laugh:  but UAT has some talent coming in.  Too bad they will have to medical redshirt some talent to get them all in school.  

akuma-flame.gif

Good for Oregon!  You know what, I like what they have going on.  They are kind of the PAC-10 Auburn if our players suddenly went vegan and drenched ourselves in highlighter yellow.

Luginbill: "USC isn't going to be able to stockpile talent like they're used to."

Ummm... they have 24 commits.  What gives?

YOU BAMMER!!!!!! FLAME!!! FLAME!!! FLAME!!!

Archived