UA game official thread

AuburnBasketball

Driskel is gonna make a good RB for UF.

Edit: I didn't mean that as a knock on him necessarily - was trying to post before that interception.  However, my point was that his throws had seemed erratic tonight.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heck I say we take Karlos Williams as our Big back option with that return.  Kid is going to be a player.  FSU got a GOOD one.

Heard he calls himself Showtime...protege of PrimeTime maybe?

Frazier should be coming back on offense next drive.

i missed him commiting i was watching uab play duke dang i hate that i missed it by a minute

ya i was watching uab sadly get dogged by the refs.. sad. but glad Therezie picked AU. now waiting for Quan at the end of the game.

Wow! Williams is Awesome! FSU just continues their legacy of great ball-hawking DBs... They should be called DBU.

By the way....Karlos Williams might be the 2nd or 3rd best player in the country.  He is a HUGE safety that is fast enough to still be a safety.  Reminds me of Troy Polomalu....but will be bigger.

Man if we have Rose, Therezie, and Florence in the defensive backfield in a few years it could get fun.

Add Roberson, and we got 2 lockdown corners and 2 of the hardest hitting safeties. The future looks bright

Archived