Brent Calloway new FB Status

I had heard that Brent really wants to play RB and it was rumored that UA was going to try to make him play safety. We saw him at Logans in florence the sunday before christmas and he looked like a really nice young man. I didnt even know who it was till my brother and nephew said it was him.

And I know CTT was in rville monday after the IB seeing him as well.

I know we all want 5* players and I know bama just wanted him because he was a 5* and try to make him play a spot he didnt want to play. You should give these kids a choice since it their futures and lives at stake. I hope the best for Brent since his next few months before he gets to AU will be rough on him from all the haters.

War Eagle Brent and thank you for going with your heart....Hope all your dreams are fulfilled playing at AU!!!!!!

i am sickened but not the least surprised. i know some rednecks in russellville that will probably give him shi+ there too. can you imagine sending a kid a dirty message wishing a broke leg on him? that is turd stuff.

I could put names to those but I want.

I think all of us from up here in the shoals area could put some names to those.

another effect we haven't discussed yet is you know as well as I do the little one has to be driven nuts by these continued behaviors of his fanbase.  Can we start taking bets on how long til he 'moves on"?

i am sickened but not the least surprised. i know some rednecks in russellville that will probably give him shi+ there too. can you imagine sending a kid a dirty message wishing a broke leg on him? that is turd stuff.

I could put names to those but I want.

I think all of us from up here in the shoals area could put some names to those.

another effect we haven't discussed yet is you know as well as I do the little one has to be driven nuts by these continued behaviors of his fanbase.  Can we start taking bets on how long til he 'moves on"?

I think Weeman takes the MI job.  He loves the re-building process.

SIAP, but I thought it was worth sharing the fact that this particular Facebook status made ESPN.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=6003014

Thanks for posting that..........I wonder what wee man will have to say about that monday as he analizes the game.....or will espn even have the nads to bring it up....i doubt it

i personally do not have a problem with people being so-called facebook friends with players/recruits. my problem is how some people conduct themselves. i myself am friends with a few recruits on facebook. but i do not intend on commenting on their page unless they pick us. and when that happens all they will get is a "WAR EAGLE, welcome to the family" from me. but if they pick another school, then nothing will be said at all.

Archived