Auburn vs Arkansas Game Thread

28Auburn27

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not to get sidetracked but it is half time. I was also on Facebook and Tate posted he was watching the state of the union and i posted that he should be watching au basketball. some jerk posted I was a dope. I told him I support my alma mater and did not care what he thought. he just calls me an idiot...so I tell him what he can do. just ridiculous. I told ben he needs to clean up his friends on there...some good auburn folks but lots of @$$holes. wow.

not to get sidetracked but it is half time. I was also on Facebook and Tate posted he was watching the state of the union and i posted that he should be watching au basketball. some jerk posted I was a dope. I told him I support my alma mater and did not care what he thought. he just calls me an idiot...so I tell him what he can do. just ridiculous. I told ben he needs to clean up his friends on there...some good auburn folks but lots of @$$holes. wow.

I wouldn't sweat it too much

36-30 second half...they made theirs and we missed ours....and we cannot box out...they just got fouled and it went in..arky...38-30, he missed free throw.

server just timed out on me..but came back up on last post.  not worrying about idiots on fB...just amazing people posting crap and calling out people they do not even know.

seems like we cannot buy a basket here in the second half...just won't fall.

Archived