My Work Signature

Ok, I work for a utility company in Indiana and was advised I needed to change my signature logo b/c it wasn't professional. All I did was have the below pictured logo underneath my work information. I'm in a managerial position and was shocked when my boss asked me to remove it. I told her I've waited for this moment all my life and didn't feel I should remove it. What's everyone's thoughts on this???

61-61461_ncaa_auburn_national_champs_logo_prod?layer=comp&wid=175&hei=175&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.5,0.2,0,0&iccEmbed=0&bgc=0xeeeeee&bgColor=0xeeeeee

I dont think I would start a riff with my boss over it.

We are not allowed to wear any kind of team stuff to work....but it seems very laxed when bammers do it and nothing is said.

But none the less I dont make anything out of it.....def not worth risking my job status over it.

best of luck to you

Thanks, luckily I'm close with my boss so she understands where I come from. I wasn't being rude about it or anything, but just didn't understand what was wrong with it. Luckily I get to keep all my auburn stuff up though, lol.. I bet if I was a Bammer they'd let me keep it j/k.

She's your boss, listen to her.

This just won't do. Barn, I'm dissapointed. NEVER listen to your boss. Pretend to listen, yes. Really listen, no.

I couldn't even understand my last boss. He retired. The new guy is a much better communicater. I'm working on not listening to him.

In all seriousness, you've gotta do what you've gotta do. There's not reason to risk your job, especially in this economy.  :dunno:

Archived