Bham News Super Seniors 2011

AUBigCat

Just saw this on al.com and was going to post it REESE!, but looked first and saw you already had. not sure what the deal is with the black face paint...but he looks like..Zeimba! And you are right...great read! Glad he is enrolled and ready for spring!

If Erique chooses Auburn....I think you'd have to go back to the Pat Dye days to find where we swept the first four or the Bham super seniors

I could care less if the talent pool is down this year.  It stills shows what an incredible job this coaching staff is doing on the recruiting trail.  There is not a college out there that would not be tickled to have those first four on their team.  I am very excited about this class.

:believe::we:

Im just not buying the "in-state talent is down" defense from bamas.  Reese is considered by some to be the #1 Center in the country. Im not sure whats up with the face paint in that pic but he looks scary as heck!  Like a grid iron Hannibal Lecter :thumbsup: I sure wouldnt want to be across the line from him.  I think he has a great shot at starting this year.

Florence and Rose are in several of Rivals Top 5 rankings for the S/CB positions.  We know that both of these were positions of need for bama.  Heck they made that 5* WR from Gadsden (Kendall Kelly) a Safety so I know the need DBs.  Ameer Abdullah also made a Top 5 category for RBs on Rivals. I think it was best in space.

Funny thing is I think we would have owned the state this year even if we hadn't won the NC. 

I'm just waiting for the Bama homers to start griping about how the B'ham news' publisher is an AU fan and they are just trying to put Bama down by picking AU commits/leans for most of their super seniors...  :zapbama:

Im just not buying the "in-state talent is down" defense from bamas.  Reese is considered by some to be the #1 Center in the country. Im not sure whats up with the face paint in that pic but he looks scary as heck!  Like a grid iron Hannibal Lecter :thumbsup: I sure wouldnt want to be across the line from him.  I think he has a great shot at starting this year.

Florence and Rose are in several of Rivals Top 5 rankings for the S/CB positions.  We know that both of these were positions of need for bama.  Heck they made that 5* WR from Gadsden (Kendall Kelly) a Safety so I know the need DBs.  Ameer Abdullah also made a Top 5 category for RBs on Rivals. I think it was best in space.

Funny thing is I think we would have owned the state this year even if we hadn't won the NC. 

Dude do something about your post count! :devil:

Archived