Dorial Green-Beckham (new info)

RkyMtnTIger

We all know your a perfert golf!

Understood or not, you still messed up the "V",  you accidentally typed a "F".

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

subliminal....

subliminal....

Existing below the threshold of consciousness is something I believe bird is familiar with.

subliminal....

why are you referencing B-12 drops?

I heard Rivals radio raving on this guy this morning.  They said they thought he is far better that Hoolio and AJ coming out of high school and probably more like Randy Moss.  They said he's currently 6'06 215...even though his profile shows him a little smaller.  AU definitely needs to go after this guy.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4960145

I heard Rivals radio raving on this guy this morning.  They said they thought he is far better that Hoolio and AJ coming out of high school and probably more like Randy Moss.  They said he's currently 6'06 215...even though his profile shows him a little smaller.  AU definitely needs to go after this guy.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4960145

He has also run a 10.6 100 meter dash. Very talented track guy.

He is absolutely a monster, probable #1 overall type of guy. Big issue...he isn't leaving anywhere remotely far from home. Period. Mama wants him close to home, and he wants to be close too. Ark & Mizzou are the two schools I've heard that have a leg up so far.

Well if AU can't get him, I hope he goes to Columbia to play for the Missouri Tigers.  I definitely don't want him at the Hogs or anywhere else in the SEC.

If the Kansas City Auburn club can be of any legal help... let us know.  What we need to get him to the Auburn-Arkansas game this year. I'd gladly swing through Springfield, on the way down, and give him a ride (he can pay for 1/2 the gas if the NCAA has issue).

He just needs to talk to me... a guy from the Midwest who went to Auburn and not only never regretted it, but knows very well that he would have regretted staying in the Midwest for college.

Thanks Golf   :-\  Usually I do a fairly good job of searching but I missed that one.   :dunno:

Being the mod, Please combine.

No problem msg6367, figured some would want to see Dad's comments.

Thanks Golf   :-\  Usually I do a fairly good job of searching but I missed that one.   :dunno:

Being the mod, Please combine.

No problem msg6367, figured some would want to see Dad's comments.

Here's a good long story abour Dorial:

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/b_l_tIqZEd-lugAcxJTdpg/becoming-dorial-green-beckham.htm

Dad's comments are always important because he and Kiehl have had actual interaction with most of these kids.  I'm sure kiehl would love to throw to a 6'06 receiver.

• 3 months later...

subliminal....

why are you referencing B-12 drops?

My kind of comment. Nice one, Bird.

2012 talent pool is crazy stack.

This is an understatement^^^ 2012 will be insane....

ESPN disagrees with you, per the tweets on the current 150 review... :rolleyes:

Imagine that! Auburn having a great year of recruiting, and ESPN is talking about how little talent there is in this recruiting class. Sounds like Bama the last two years...

Imagine that! Auburn having a great year of recruiting, and ESPN is talking about how little talent there is in this recruiting class. Sounds like Bama the last two years...

If we're lucky, maybe every class from now on will have very little talent in it  ;)

Hate to admit it, but if I'm living in Missouri, and those are my options... Arkansas would be strongly in the mix.  Their offense is an NFL offense, receivers get more than enough touches, and Petrino's in a good position to argue that they can compete for championships in the country's toughest division.

OU throws the ball all over the place, and they give a nice chance at playing for the national championship, so that's pretty tough competition.  Boomer Sooner, I say!

Sounds like our coaches and players have probably made their run with this young man -- sounds like a great kid, too -- but they know he's gonna go elsewhere.

do we have any news on beckham, heard from a bammer that he was leanin towards the dark side :zapbama:

Archived