Dorial Green-Beckham (new info)

RkyMtnTIger

Brian Mathews has some premium material updated on DGB's visit. If someone would be so kind as to summarize? Or if anyone else has some details... ?

DGB and fam are staying through Monday.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian Mathews has some premium material updated on DGB's visit. If someone would be so kind as to summarize? Or if anyone else has some details... ?

DGB and fam are staying through Monday.

That's good news

It looks like the family is taking a good, hard look @ AU... about all you can ask...

Doesn't happen on your own dime unless you are serious about a program...

Either there car broke down or DGB is serious bout AU

I'd say it's the latter since he brought a total of NINE of his family members and his HS coach with him! Some of them drove in and others flew into Atlanta. Part of the reason that they are staying till Monday is b/c DGB and his HS coach had to leave AU yesterday evening and drive to ATL to pick up the rest of the family. This shows the seriousness of this visit, as I'm quite sure that they would not have gone to this much trouble if they were serious about DGB coming to AU!

Stay tuned!  ;)

This sure doesn't sound like a 'casual' interest on DGB's part!

wow, a coach and nine family members on their own dime. He's got to be serious about auburn. This might be the one visit we get to make it happen. This is huge and I am glad some of the offensive commits came to spend time with DGB. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow what a story. If that doesn't show what family is all about then I don't know what does. I think the family thing at auburn should be just what they are looking for. I think he goes to Auburn because Auburn is all about family.

Kiehl hung out with Dorial yesterday afternoon before he went to Atlanta.  They exchanged contact info. Kiehl said they had a good time.

Wow!!  After reading that, I know there is no better college in the world for DGB than Auburn University.  I hope he sees it the same way.  War Eagle.

:believe:

Kiehl hung out with Dorial yesterday afternoon before he went to Atlanta.  They exchanged contact info. Kiehl said they had a good time.

Thank you, sir.  Now tell Kiehl to get to work... ;)

Thanks for that tron! I wasn't aware that his Dad is his HS coach. Makes sense now.

:we:

Thank you, sir.  Now tell Kiehl to get to work... ;)

Show DGB some of Kiehl's highlight videos and how good he made his receivers look.

:aufb:

Archived