Dorial Green-Beckham (new info)

RkyMtnTIger

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the info, ChosenOne. Just goes to show that there is not necessarily a correlation between number of posts and credibility - interesting.  :)

Any updates or news on DGB?

You're kidding, right? 

:laugh: just trying to stay on the cutting edge of news here.....

Check these vids out

and

Smiley-Praying.gif

me too!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSajaIn3j1GL-Ezr6-D6iN2Va1j4WmIQAdfrFEm7mMA8sOFXLIi

Possible 2012 "Skill Position" Depth Chart

QB - Kiehl Frazier, Barrett Trotter, Clint Moseley, Zeke Pike (RS)

RB - Mike Dyer, Mike Blakely, TJ Yeldon, Jovon Robinson, Anthony Gulley

RB - O-Mac (if he doesn't go), Tre Mason, Corey Grant

WR - Emory Blake, Sammie Coates, Deangelo Benton (sorry 'Lo)

WR - Trovon Reed, Quan Bray, JaQuay Williams, Travante Stallworth

WR - Dorial Green-Beckham or Stefon Diggs, Ricardo Louis, Jaylon Denson

TE - Philip Lutzenkirchen (if he doesn't go), Brandon Fulse, Ricky Parks

TE - CJ Uzomah, Darrion Hutcherson

I'm VERY sorry, rest of the SEC, but THIS^^^ just doesn't seem fair to me!  :tdau:

If we land DGB do you think this will affect the recruiting of SD?  If not, do we have enough room for 4 WR of DGB, SD, JW and RL?

Also, I really like this  :zapbama: but can we get one of a houndstooth hat with flames.  I really dislike houndstooth. :party:

If Blake has a great season this year he may be gone and Benton would shift .   :dunno:

Smiley-Praying.gif

me too!

I'm VERY sorry, rest of the SEC, but THIS^^^ just doesn't seem fair to me!   :tdau:

If Frazier beats out Trotter I will predict him to be the first freshman heisman winner.

Smiley-Praying.gif

me too!

I'm VERY sorry, rest of the SEC, but THIS^^^ just doesn't seem fair to me!   :tdau:

DJ, that is just....sick!!  Don't know about you guys, but I wanta see CGM run with this crowd.

Just caught up to this thread but its awesome that DGB is in Auburn. Getting them on campus is always the first step. 

I know we don't like to comment on CGM's tenure, but I see him at least sticking around through KF's tenure at QB and then after that, remains to be seen (this gets back to Pop's comment r.e. CGM running this offensive haul).

If we could get some (to quote Pops again) "sick" run-stuffers to augment what we have going on with the offense, given that we already have the secondary pieces in place, what a team. What a force to be reckoned with.

Good times ahead, fellow AE peeps, good times ahead.

:we:

I know we don't like to comment on CGM's tenure, but I see him at least sticking around through KF's tenure at QB and then after that, remains to be seen (this gets back to Pop's comment r.e. CGM running this offensive haul).

If we could get some (to quote Pops again) "sick" run-stuffers to augment what we have going on with the offense, given that we already have the secondary pieces in place, what a team. What a force to be reckoned with.

I was thinking about the "run-stuffers" or "big uglies" last night when I posted that, and I couldn't agree more.  I think we are going to be very good in the secondary, talented, but not deep enough yet on the D-Line, but still(IMO), not there yet at LB.  That's what makes me so excited about Kwon's visit.  If we could get him, to go with Cassanova and Javie Mitchell,  we've got a helluva football team taking shape.

I was thinking about the "run-stuffers" or "big uglies" last night when I posted that, and I couldn't agree more.  I think we are going to be very good in the secondary, talented, but not deep enough yet on the D-Line, but still(IMO), not there yet at LB.  That's what makes me so excited about Kwon's visit.  If we could get him, to go with Cassanova and Javie Mitchell,  we've got a helluva football team taking shape.

Now you two have me all excited!! Look at what the Coaches planned on bringing in this weekend. Zeke, their General; DGB, he will keeps eyes glued to the tv; Kwon, Defensive General; Eddie, Lombardi(s)  That would've been one he'll of a weekend!! All 5-star talents! All key to what we're trying to put in place; center pieces. These Coaches are on it guys. It's time to get excited! We may miss on some guys, but dammit these Coaches are going after ONLY the best! They keep putting their name out there nationally with these recruits, coaches, and parents. Chizik is letting them know they aren't scared to come after you; and you're going to have to tell him/his staff NO more than once! They're persistent, to say the least!

As we keeping winning, the more tv time we get, the more of an opportunity for guys on the other side of the country watching us! Chizik wants the brand, "Auburn University" out there! We may lose a few these first few years, but Chizik got quite a few BIG names to buy-into and BELIEVE in what his goals are! We will get a HUGE haul in the coming years; you can count on that!!

Has he said anything yet about the visit?

He and his family didn't get in until late yesterday.  He is probably still in Auburn.

It's not over...they will be on campus today as well.

You probably won't hear much from the family after the visit. They keep everything pretty private.

You probably won't hear much from the family after the visit. They keep everything pretty private.

But you will get the scoop and let us know, right??  ;)

But you will get the scoop and let us know, right??   ;)

^^^THIS...Please^^^

But you will get the scoop and let us know, right??   ;)

Will do

Brian Mathews has some premium material updated on DGB's visit. If someone would be so kind as to summarize? Or if anyone else has some details... ?

Archived