Dorial Green-Beckham (new info)

RkyMtnTIger

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since you are saying you guys. I gotta ask. Who is your team chosen?

I don't really have one. I've never been a Mizzou fan. I just love college football.

And no I don't think he'll visit Indiana. Him and Gunner being friends is a rumor. I'm pretty sure they've never talked.

Hey Choosen... Auburn Tiger in KC, here.  If you ever make it up to the city, let me know and I'll make sure the KC Tigers show you a good time.  You might leave having a team.  Wouldn't be the first time we had a conversion :).

Haha sounds good. KC is a good place.

They flew into Atlanta a few hours ago.

Since you are saying you guys. I gotta ask. Who is your team chosen?

I don't really have one. I've never been a Mizzou fan. I just love college football.

And no I don't think he'll visit Indiana. Him and Gunner being friends is a rumor. I'm pretty sure they've never talked.

Hey Choosen... Auburn Tiger in KC, here.  If you ever make it up to the city, let me know and I'll make sure the KC Tigers show you a good time.  You might leave having a team.  Wouldn't be the first time we had a conversion :).

Haha sounds good. KC is a good place.

They flew into Atlanta a few hours ago.

Which is 1.5 hours from the loveliest village, so he should be there by now, no?

I believe that I am being pulled around this board by my leg by chosen one. I hope ya'll quit falling for his rouse.

ITAT, Jason Caldwell said that he is not here. The joke is on all of us that hoped chosen's report was true.

Sorry dude you're wrong. Rivals just tweeted he's here.......sounds like someone owes the chosen one an apology

@AuburnRivalsJeffrey Lee

Five-star WR Dorial Green-Beckham, the nation's No. 1 overall recruit, has arrived in AU for an unofficial visit visit:

Rivals article indicates DGB is at AU.  TIFWIW

Per JH: "Auburn has already hosted four of Rivals.com's top 10 prospects on unofficial visits, and made it five on Saturday when the nation's No. 1 prospect, five-star Dorial Green-Beckham, arrived on the Plains.."

Complete article is premium content: http://auburn.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1245550&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

WDE !!!

I may be ill informed. I hope I am wrong and should have waited a few more minutes to state my opinion.  If my opinion was wrong , then you are right I do own chose a sincere apology. I am sure if  he is here DJ and Scouts will report it also. Then I will be satisfied that I was previously ill informed.

This senile old man say's ChosenOne I am sorry I doubted you.

no, Golf would say, "who were we talking about and why was it squishy when I sat down"

I'm not sure when they plan on actually going to campus it could be tomorrow. But yeah, they could already be on campus.

Thanks for the info, ChosenOne. I'd love to see Dorial in Malzahn's offense.

no, Golf would say, "who were we talking about and why was it squishy when I sat down"

^^^This^^^

No worries. I understand the skepticism considering I had never posted here before now.

Hell yeah I just saw Jeff Lee confirm DGB is in Auburn with family. Glad to have you Chosen One sorry every one began to doubt you.  Go Get Em Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries. I understand the skepticism considering I had never posted here before now.

Thanks for the understanding attitude...Much appreciated. :bow:

Archived