Info on suspension of Chubb

llthejoker

http://wareagleextra.blogspot.com/2011/02/suspended-center-rob-chubb-was-arrested.html

"Police say he also resisted arrest. Injuries were reported for both he and an officer. Chubb had bloody scrapes on his forehead and nose in his police mugshot."

Next time, please do your research before you call me out. Thanks

No problem there fish; the article didn`t mention those issues. Saw that later. I wasn`t totally informed. Thanks for updating me.

It's all good man. Trust me, I wouldn't say something like that unless I knew what was going on. I'm all for the benefit of the doubt

Call me out if you feel you need to. Water rolls off an old mans back like a duck. Usually means I only saw part of an issue.

WDE

It's just unfortunate that this kid hasn't straightened out before now. I think the best thing for him, and for Auburn is a parting of the ways. Mr. Chubb needs to learn a tough lesson now before something worse happens, and Auburn doesn't need the liability.

Would have to say it is an easy choice....kid has to go. Wish him well on the way out, but you can't be soft on these issues especially this early in his career at Auburn for Coach Barbee. Sometimes an example has to be made and it sucks to be the one that is first, but it is what it is.

Archived