Ten wins is huge

benjazz

Early this year I didn't think we would win more than 5.  Without a lot of talent, we beat some good teams.  Hope we knock off someone in the Tourney now just for spite.  Can't wait till next year!

Heck of a job by Coach Barbee. Good times and championships they are a comin'! War Eagle!!!!!!!

Quoted for the truth.

War Eagle!!

:wedance:

I don't know about you guys, but I am as excited about our next Basketball season as I am about our next football season. Man I wish I lived closer to Auburn so I could come to all the games! Boys and girls we have an AWESOME coach in Barbee. I see us seriously competing for the SEC championship next year with the guys we have coming in. If we stay healthy and get some breaks, could be special next season. War D*** Barbee!!!!!!!

They also had at least four other games that should have been won.  Free throw shooting at 50-55% cost us three games if not more.  I am very encouraged by what these guys accomplished.  The future is bright in the new Auburn Arena. 

Early this year I didn't think we would win more than 5.   Without a lot of talent, we beat some good teams.  Hope we knock off someone in the Tourney now just for spite.  Can't wait till next year!

Had a bama friend stop me this morning and tell me how impressed he is with Barbee and the Auburn team. Said he was worried we were moving forward and bama even though they have been better this year may be about to be stagnant again. They seem to be getting less inpressed with Grant as times goes by. I think we are two years away from making any real noise but could surprise some folks next year with Frankie back and a good surrounding cast. WDE coach Barbee and team

I think Barbee is the man

I agree his has done great with this team.  Just think he could have more if a few games had gone Auburns way...

Heck of a job by Coach Barbee. Good times and championships they are a comin'! War Eagle!!!!!!!

It feels good to be excited about basketball again, doesn't it? WDE! :thumbsup:

Hard to imagine the fighting updykes could be discouraged with Coach Grant.  They have seemingly come out of nowhere and are headed to THE TOURNAMENT.  They have a huge upside coming as well. :beatmullet:

Hard to imagine the fighting updykes could be discouraged with Coach Grant.  They have seemingly come out of nowhere and are headed to THE TOURNAMENT.  They have a huge upside coming as well. :beatmullet:

You know how they are; they are supposed to be it in B-Ball as well. Some of them are worried that Grant may turn out to be the next Mark Gottfried; start off going up and then hit a mediocre level. Sounds good to me. Also, I think some are actually looking at Barbee and saying wish we had him.

Archived