Trevor Lacey

Dambro7

FWIW: I've had some discussions with a man that comes into my business over the past few weeks.  He has claimed to be Trevor's uncle or cousin...or something.  He told me last week that he had decided on UK after his visit.  Today I asked about his grades.  Has anyone heard about his ACT score?  According to this guy, he made a 10 and is retaking this month. A 10....seriously?

There is always a lot talk about Trevor. I wouldn't worry about the many rumors out there regarding him. If a Mod here says something about it, that's one thing- otherwise everything else are unproven rumors.

No he didn't make a 10. And he hasn't made a decision yet. UK hasn't even given him a committable offer.

I knew you'd be on this one Westie!

No he didn't make a 10. And he hasn't made a decision yet. UK hasn't even given him a committable offer.

I knew you'd be on this one Westie!

Like always my brother. Like always. The rumors must be squashed.. :thumbsup:

Again, another rumor so take it with a grain of salt but I heard that If he doesn't end up qualifying that he might take the Brandon Jennings route and go play in Europe instead of going to college.

This same person did mention the Brandon Jennings route too if he can't get in anywhere.  I'm sure he's got relatives coming out of the woodwork about right now too. We shall see!

I can't see Trevor leaving the country.. :laugh: The dude absolutely loves his family (especially his cousin) and I can't see him leaving the southeast.. especially out of the country.

money.jpg

You don't get that much cash for being an unproven kid coming out of high school.. Guys that have gone over there have said the money isn't great, the lifestyle is way too different, and the style of basketball is so different that its hard to be successful.

You don't get that much cash for being an unproven kid coming out of high school.. Guys that have gone over there have said the money isn't great, the lifestyle is way too different, and the style of basketball is so different that its hard to be successful.

He'd be making a heck of a lot more money than he would be at a junior college somewhere over here. But like I said in my original post, it's just a rumor I heard so take it with a grain of salt.

Speaking of the cash made overseas, the money is not NBA money, but is very good money still. Especially if playing in Europe. Euros are worth more than the dollar by far right now. On top of that a lot of the expenses are taken care of for the players there. Not to mention it's tax free when brought back to the states.

Archived