CHINA

magic man

what would happen if china invaded the united states  

16 members have voted

1. 1. what would happen if china invaded the united states

• america wouldnt stand a chance,
    • it will never happen

me and dad, were sitting around discussing the possibility of china ever invading the united states, i told him some of my old high school teachers said if china wanted to attack then the united states wouldnt stand a chance , my dad said it doesnt matter if china does have the largest army if china invaded, they'd not only have to deal with the the united states military but also, the american citizens, do yall agree

The licensed hunters in three states are more numerous than any army currently in the world. Why would China ever invade the US? They can ruin us financially because they own so much of our debt, but by the same token, if we default on our debt we can ruin every country that we owe money to.

The licensed hunters in three states are more numerous than any army currently in the world. Why would China ever invade the US? They can ruin us financially because they own so much of our debt, but by the same token, if we default on our debt we can ruin every country that we owe money to.

not trying to be smartass, but you seriously think we'd win a war against china, especially if they ever tried to invade here, im sorry but i disagree china's army is supposedly building up their army everyday they suppsoedly have anywhere from 400-500 billion soldiers,

if we ever did go to war with china it would probably end like the vietnam war no winner but both sides, would have thousands of casulties

not trying to be smartass, but you seriously think we'd win a war against china, especially if they ever tried to invade here, im sorry but i disagree china's army is supposedly building up their army everyday they suppsoedly have anywhere from 400-500 billion soldiers,

that's quite impressive considering there's only about 7 billion people total in the world. :rolleyes:

400 to 500 billion people?? Wow. That's impressive. :laugh:

chinas army is reportedly growing larger each day, only way united states could win is by air and sea,

chinas army holds 4,585,000 soldiers, that army is suppossedly growing, i dont know how many soldiers our miliatary holds, but i bet money its not as much as that

Take it from someone who has been to china a few time,

The people of China do not have the brains to attack our country. I do not say that saying that they are stupid. But if they were to attack us they are 50 years away from that.

The vast majority are still farmers and factory workers who have never fired a gun.

Americans are free thinkers who will never allow themselves to be slaves to another country. It might seem that way to some, but if the poo hit the fan, you would see the people rise up!

WOW how did I miss this thread! :laugh:

The requirements to stage a large scale ground war against the USA on our soil or the staging of said invasion would not go un-noticed. Even if we didn't know they were preparing to invade (just for the sake of argument, because we would know, trust me), once they hit the air or sea we would know what was going on. Nobody stands a chance against our Navy and Airforce.

But if they have 500 billion people in the military, the whole planet is up poo-creek. :o

What, do they have cats and dogs with body armour on the front lines or something?

China does not have the amphibious capability to invade Taiwan let alone cross the Pacific and invade the U.S.

Stop interjecting reality into a perfect fantasy world, would you?

China does not have the amphibious capability to invade Taiwan let alone cross the Pacific and invade the U.S.

Stop interjecting reality into a perfect fantasy world, would you?

Sorry about that. 

Yes, China could take us down.  They've built huge trebuchets and will be launching entire companies of Red Chinese soldiers across the Pacific and into your town!

Archived