AU @ Tenn Game 1

Figured I'd start a thread. Tennessee has the bases loaded in the bottom of 1 via three walks by Jacobs.

Um...how bout throwing strikes to the league's worst-hitting team? Just a thought.

3-0 Tenn. after 1 inning. It's obviously far from over, but this team is SO frustrating. If they treat this series like midweek games, it's gonna be a painful weekend.

Jacobs works a scoreless 2nd.  Our lack of hitting is concering me more than anything, a couple of more runs and Jacobs will be pulled, maybe Zach Blatt can come on strong.  We haven't looked to be touching this guy for UT who has given up 6 runs the last 2 weekends.  Simpson just reached on an error so maybe that will spark something.

No..... but KP is %#$% killing us right now. With two on and two out, he's struck out on three pitches nowhere near the strikezone, and against a pitcher struggling to find the zone, he weakly grounds out on the first pitch. This is ridiculous

By far the most embarrassing loss of the year. With everything on the line to totally choke. TN was 5-22 not even the biggest o&b glasses can justify this

At some point in time we must admit that a large part of the problem is coaching. Plain and simple. To not be ready for this game after laying an egg again in a mid week game is unbelieveable. I know I will get bashed for saying that but sometimes the truth hurts.

You will get bashed but you are absolutely correct. The coaching this year has been awful. This team isn't prepared to play at all

Archived