Auburn vs UT Game 3

Worst clutch hitting team I've ever seen. Bar none.

I agree. We can't get a hit with the bases loaded. I just don't understand it.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to decide just how bad we want it. TN while a bad team came to play. That 7th inning is like a dark cloud hanging overhead. Come on boys !

War Eagle !

Winning the West in the SEC is like Valedictorian of summer school.  Whether we win or lose, we have little to no shot at making an impact in the SEC tournament and no chance if we happen to make it into the NCAAs.

Winning the West in the SEC is like Valedictorian of summer school.  Whether we win or lose, we have little to no shot at making an impact in the SEC tournament and no chance if we happen to make it into the NCAAs.

But getting in the NCAA tourney will help recruiting more than not making it IMO. This is a must win game for us.

I am glad we made it to Hoover, and I hope we make it to the NCAA but this is one of my least favorite teams of ALL TIME

If we win the west, I think it'll be the first time we've won back-to-back division titles since 1965.  It may not mean anything to you, but I'll still...........

:party:

Time to man up and not let a poor TN team take a series we should have dominated. Come on boys !

War Eagle !

Archived