Jamie Newberg Twitter

I sort of wonder why they aren't sitting on more of these commitments for future "good news".  I love pulling the class together early, but if we hit December with 22 or 23 guys committed we get to spend the next two months fretting over who is about to de-commit without any of the excitement of 4* committing left and right.

They have stated privately that we won't be doing the private commit thing long term like we've done before. We may hold off publicly having commitments just so they can setup an announcement, but unless they're public the staff isn't holding spots anymore privately.

This is directly related to Blakely from last year. We got burned a few times and won't allow it to go unnoticed anymore.

This is what I was told at least.....

I sort of wonder why they aren't sitting on more of these commitments for future "good news".  I love pulling the class together early, but if we hit December with 22 or 23 guys committed we get to spend the next two months fretting over who is about to de-commit without any of the excitement of 4* committing left and right.

They have stated privately that we won't be doing the private commit thing long term like we've done before. We may hold off publicly having commitments just so they can setup an announcement, but unless they're public the staff isn't holding spots anymore privately.

This is directly related to Blakely from last year. We got burned a few times and won't allow it to go unnoticed anymore.

This is what I was told at least.....

That makes sense. Funny that MB ended up at AU anyway.

Oh no; the cup is half full again. Can`t some of you guys ever be satisfied. We only have about 10-11 recruits at present. I think we still have room for a few more.

Archived