Preseason ALL-SEC

autan

This topic may have been addressed a couple of weeks ago.  Did everyone see the Spring Pre-Season ALL-SEC team released at the SEC meetings a few weeks ago? Quietly posted in B'ham News amid all the controversial topics.  No respect for AU talent as most of us have come to expect.  Our Tigers had only one representative in the 48 man list  (2nd team RB Mike Dyer).  I quickly tossed that paper to recycle, but as I recall even Vandy and KY had two or three apiece. Thinking back, I don't believe the 2010 offensive and defensive players of the Year were on last years Pre-season All-SEC 48 man team. 

Pre-season lists are almost always about returning players. And if I remember correctly we don't have very many returning starters. It's just the way things go, after this year, when practically EVERYONE returns for round 2 look to see many tigers on the pre-season all SEC for 2012.

This topic may have been addressed a couple of weeks ago.  Did everyone see the Spring Pre-Season ALL-SEC team released at the SEC meetings a few weeks ago? Quietly posted in B'ham News amid all the controversial topics.  No respect for AU talent as most of us have come to expect.  Our Tigers had only one representative in the 48 man list  (2nd team RB Mike Dyer).  I quickly tossed that paper to recycle, but as I recall even Vandy and KY had two or three apiece. Thinking back, I don't believe the 2010 offensive and defensive players of the Year were on last years Pre-season All-SEC 48 man team. 

Pro tip: Don't read Bham news if you want news. You won't get news, you'll get opinions.

Archived