2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For him to drive down.that's awesome

is he taking an unofficial then? You can get a flight reimbursed if you take an OV, so why not just do that??

Because the school can only reimburse so much in terms of flights...so if he wants both parents involved then it is cheaper to drive like normal folk.

For him to drive down.that's awesome

is he taking an unofficial then? You can get a flight reimbursed if you take an OV, so why not just do that??

Because the school can only reimburse so much in terms of flights...so if he wants both parents involved then it is cheaper to drive like normal folk.

I'm reading that as Mike Farell is driving to the Iron Bowl.

a poster on another site is reporting that Goldman was having such a good time that he is staying an extra day.

I hope that poster knows what he is talking about.

Obviously not getting my hopes up, but this guy would immediately be the starter at DT.  He would take a lot of pressure off of Whitaker.

My thoughts exactly. Big body kid, who would definitely get PT in his first year, IMO.

Obviously not getting my hopes up, but this guy would immediately be the starter at DT.  He would take a lot of pressure off of Whitaker.

Thats a kind way of putting it ;D

I talked to Goldman at Tigerwalk so he was certainly there.

How was he enjoying it?

He looked to be enjoying it.  It appeared that he was there with his dad and they were talking to Latu.  Latu got smacked in the face a couple of times with rolls of tp.  Latu said he hated having to leave Auburn this weekend.  

Enjoyed coaches, players, Tiger Walk, crowd, fans, etc...  Said he is in no hurry to make a decision, but AU is definitely right up there with FL St and Bama. 

Archived