2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think FSU is in it but not like AU and bama because of their depth and if FSU does move Mario Edwards to DT like they said they were then i would not see him playing much so now we gotta  :zapbama:

I think FSU is in it but not like AU and bama because of their depth and if FSU does move Mario Edwards to DT like they said they were then i would not see him playing much so now we gotta  :zapbama:

FSU is habing a hard time holding off OU even though Edwards is still technically committed. I feel ggod about Auburn getting Goldman or Shanks if the coaches want him and dont land EG.

Imagine having Goldman, Whitaker, Wright, and Liner all at DT.

Don't forget Kenny Bigelow.

Also, don't forget Blackson.  Next year, I see this kid being a monster on the D-Line!

the only thing FSU has going against them is their depth at DT.  They are stacked 3-4 deep there and all have talent.

the only thing FSU has going against them is their depth at DT.  They are stacked 3-4 deep there and all have talent.

ya that line is gonna be downright scary next season.....

This guy is my favorite uncommitted recruit. I think he can be fantastic. I really hope he chooses Auburn.

FSU is habing a hard time holding off OU even though Edwards is still technically committed. I feel ggod about Auburn getting Goldman or Shanks if the coaches want him and dont land EG.

So FSU focusing on Edwards could give AU and bama a boost right?

Today I saw on Sportscenter how Urban Meyer going to OSU could effect some recruits one including Eddie Goldman could this effect AU?

Will likely affect most SEC teams and FSU.

Today I saw on Sportscenter how Urban Meyer going to OSU could effect some recruits one including Eddie Goldman could this effect AU?

I know if I was a recruit I would jump at the chance to play for UM. A coach that will jump ship the second he thinks he is going to lose a couple of games because his star player left. It won't take long for him to realize their ain't another Tebow and he will be back at bspn.

Archived