Auburn, please do me a favor...

BamaJay

Hey Bama grad......reading comprehension is great down there in Bama....

I didn't slam The Tide once in that post.......but if you want I could start a whole thread on that subject. 

Before we start that ......yeah Moats did rush for 97 yds, but please take a look and see who the leading rusher is or was before that game.  I think it was R. Moats averaging almost 200 yds a game.  And you were saying?

106438[/snapback]

You guys have been honing your ability to generate excuses since the Terps embarrassed you in the Peach bowl (the rest of the SEC was embarrassed for you too). Just admit the obvious: UT's run defense is pathetic. Then we'll give you a pass on all the other comments that you have made on this thread smokey. :lol:

I never said our run d was great........I am actually pretty nervous about that part of the game. It's just that there is one intelligent Bama fan out there...where exactly I don't know.....I am still looking for him

I never said our run d was great........I am actually pretty nervous about that part of the game.  It's just that there is one intelligent Bama fan out there...where exactly I don't know.....I am still looking for him

106444[/snapback]

There's at least three on this board. :big:

I never said our run d was great........I am actually pretty nervous about that part of the game.   It's just that there is one intelligent Bama fan out there...where exactly I don't know.....I am still looking for him

106444[/snapback]

There's at least three on this board. :big:

106446[/snapback]

Agreed. :au:

I never said our run d was great........I am actually pretty nervous about that part of the game.   It's just that there is one intelligent Bama fan out there...where exactly I don't know.....I am still looking for him

106444[/snapback]

That's ok, we all know ther is NO such thing as an intelligent ut fan. ;)

:poke:

:poke:   rest of the SEC

If we win will we get sued by Auburn also.......

106454[/snapback]

For some reason this made me laugh out loud.

I was raised as a 'Bama fan and am now attending Auburn so I'm pretty fond of both teams right now. It'll make my day/week/month when Auburn topples the Vols.

Man, I don't know what's gonna happen to me when the Iron Bowl rolls around.

Smokey,

Just because you didn't slam bama doesnt mean i can't throw a little smack your way. ;)

Besides, your comments were a slam to Ronnie Brown and Mr Williams. (after saturday it will be Mr to all those on the UT defense btw)

I dont care what school they go to...I have a great deal of respect for those two...

But hey...maybe thats just my reading comprehension again...

or maybe you are just "chemically imbalanced" seems to be going around up there these days. :P:D

Oh and for the record...that lawsuit came about just after we whupped Big Orange's A$$ in ktown 2 years ago. ;)

what the hell did I miss? I know that you guys hate UT, but still. I don't think I will ever say "toll ride" in my life....ever! I just can't do it. Has our rivalry gotten as soft at the AU/UGA one?

AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF TENNESSEE SATURDAY!!!! The Evil Orange Empire must fall! I'll be watching the game during breaks of the Bama game & pulling for you guys! I may even yell out WAR EAGLE!  :D

Good luck Tigers!

106360[/snapback]

I believe Hell has just frozen over. That might explain why Mt St Helens is about to errupt again or why we had record hurricanes this season. :blink: *stunned*

AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF TENNESSEE SATURDAY!!!! The Evil Orange Empire must fall! I'll be watching the game during breaks of the Bama game & pulling for you guys! I may even yell out WAR EAGLE!  :D

Good luck Tigers!

106360[/snapback]

I believe Hell has just frozen over. That might explain why Mt St Helens is about to errupt again or why we had record hurricanes this season. :blink: *stunned*

106508[/snapback]

Just heard it announced on the news: The University of Arkansas is reporting their mascot has sprouted wings and is taking flight. :blink:

I heard on the radio in Knoxville before the game a promo can on and said, "Auburn is from the State of Alabama, nuff' said." I didn't like it but it made my wife mad.

Archived