MODS: Have you guys ever thought of having Auburn Eagle Clubs?

AUnCullman

Clubs may be a bit much for taxes and legalities so it could be called a group or whatever. I was just thinking this may be a good way to raise money for this site. If you had different chapters and they get together occasionally and take up donations when and wherever they meet. Plus it would help members get to know each other that live in the same areas. I know we have Auburn clubs but this would be more about the Auburn Eagle Family and maybe a little more personal. Might could get a few former players to come and hang out or something even sign auto's to raise money and build relationships.

Just a thought. :we:

Sorry for posting in Recruiting thread!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That thought has crossed my mind but time has really been few and far between lately so it would be a little difficult to organize. If anyone has any other ideas or ways to get this going let me know.

I love that idea and I would join one immediately in the Columbus/Phenix City area  :party:

I think that depends where the majority live. There might be enough to have multiple locals.  I'm in Temple, so no matter where we held it, I'd be driving a few hours.

curious ... how many total AE members are there and there is probably not a practical answer, but how many psuedo-active members are there (i.e. daily views, weekly or active posters - daily, weekly).  Any of those kinds of stats?  Just curious.  What about locations throughout the world?

I am in Dallas.

I'm thinking if we did this in Texas, Dallas and Houston would be the two most likely spots.  We could do it in Austin and make everyone drive.  :laugh:

I am in Dallas.

I'm thinking if we did this in Texas, Dallas and Houston would be the two most likely spots.  We could do it in Austin and make everyone drive.  :laugh:

You'd have fun though :dunno:

I am in Dallas.

You'd have fun though :dunno:

And maybe you could get Stacy Searles to come...didn't he go to work at UT?   :dunno:

Everyone that wants to post pays $25/year with $5 of that being donated to the Auburn University scholorship fund.

I believe that would be a heck of a deal with part of the proceeds going to a great cause.

:we:

Could you imagine...Auburneagle visits 6th street...

God I'm glad I live in Ga. and not Tx.

me too

Could you imagine...Auburneagle visits 6th street...

God I'm glad I live in Ga. and not Tx.

me too

You have no ideal

...but we'd love to have you.  :D

A tent with drinks and food for tailgating on game days might work. You could charge to get in that way you could make some money on it.

I agree. I think this would be a good idea; the best place to find the largest number of AuburnEagle members would be at an Auburn football game. We may be spread too thin at other times.

Archived