Sirius/XM radio show

On Sirius/XM there is a comedy channel called "Raw Dog" which has a show in the mornings called "Funny In The Morning With Sonny Fox".  Okay, so this Sonny Fox also hosts a show called "Stand Up Sit Down" where he has a comedian come on the show and he interviews him/her and plays clips from his/her show.  Today, he had a comedian on from Alabama who apparently was a BIG hit on the comedy cruise the channel sponsored with people like Lewis Black and Kathleen Madigan (spelling?) headlining the cruise.  This comedian's name was Vic Henley and he was REALLY funny.  Anyway, in the interview, Vic mentioned that he was from an Auburn family and that he had gone to Auburn.  He also mentioned that his older brother had played football at AU and was an All-American and named first team All SEC back in 1972.  He didn't mention his name, but this HAD to be Terry Henley.

Anyway, Vic is a VERY funny guy and I thought his AU connection was pretty cool.  It was neat to hear his comments on AU and the Updykes.  Pretty funny stuff.

I have met Vic and seen him perform. He is very funny. He also appears to be a great guy. By the way, it's my first post after over a year of enjoying the site. You guys do a great job!!!!

War Eagle!!!

I have met Vic and seen him perform. He is very funny. He also appears to be a great guy. By the way, it's my first post after over a year of enjoying the site. You guys do a great job!!!!

War Eagle!!!

Welcome to AE mlockhart1960

Archived