REC

catch8185

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Correct me if I'm wrong, but SOS (sons of saban) was founded by Legend from the PF radio show.  Or at least he's the ringleader.

:zapbama:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if I'm wrong, but SOS (sons of saban) was founded by Legend from the PF radio show.  Or at least he's the ringleader.

duhhh.png or 14834-26451.gif

Take your pick....they are all about the same

Not as bad as some make them out to be....some members may be the sleazy/underbelly type, but not all of them. I know at least one member than honestly hopes Auburn is clean. Maybe he is the exception rather than the rule.

Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing... :-X

Well since the REC member I know is my father I am not so worried about the wolf in sheep's clothing. He has helped me keep AU season tickets in the years I couldn't keep it on my own and enjoy's a trip to Auburn a couple times a year for dinner and a lemonade at Toomers. Not all are the pure evil that the perception of the entire group.

The SOS was actually thought of by Big Game who calls into the Opening Drive.  I know him very well and have been invited to many tailgates with them over the past few years.  These guys obviously turn on their acting when they get on the radio.  Some of them are actually pretty good guys despite the fact they pull for Bama and worship Spanky.

Big Lame, Yea I have heard him.

I am glad I don't have to turn on an act to make myself feel good about me. 

I will reserve any other comments since you know him so well and think so highly of him.

Is that Legend on the right?  I pictured him as much older, since he did time and all.

What did he do time for? Drugs? Theft of a mobile home?

Is that Legend on the right?  I pictured him as much older, since he did time and all.

Killed a dude in a barfight I think.

Sons of Saban? If Nick is not married to their mothers, would that make them a bunch of b*st*rds?!  :dunno:;D

^^^This.  I think manslaughter was what he was convicted of.

OMG! :-X

I think it was more serious than that....If I am not mistaken he unloaded a gun on a guy at point blank range in an armed robbery.

You don't get called by the parole board for talking on the radio about a manslaughter charge. This guy is pure trash....I cannot stand people who talk about god then run off at the mouth...him and his running buddy DJ K Dub...ohhh he is a big christian too...he is just a DJ at a strip club....I guess god got him that job.

Legend update!

Legend has been cleared to return to the air waves!

This afternoon at 5.30 P.M ,I received a call from the director of the parole board stating,"The complaint had been reviewed and found not to have merit".

I had been accused of making a spectacle out of my actions 30 years ago.I claim this to be not true!God is good!

The director said,"The offenses comments in question were found to be another person instead of the Legend.I told him i would not speak of my crime again,and that i was sorry for allowing this to happen.

Nah...it was murder he was sent up the river for.  He has talked about it on PF's show before, gives a talk about finding the Lord in prison, then signs off by saying "I'm Rick James, b-tch!  Real original.  SOS = Sons of Satan1

Well, that pretty much explains it.

I think it was more serious than that....If I am not mistaken he unloaded a gun on a guy at point blank range in an armed robbery.

You don't get called by the parole board for talking on the radio about a manslaughter charge. This guy is pure trash....I cannot stand people who talk about god then run off at the mouth...him and his running buddy DJ K Dub...ohhh he is a big christian too...he is just a DJ at a strip club....I guess god got him that job.

Legend update!

Legend has been cleared to return to the air waves!

This afternoon at 5.30 P.M ,I received a call from the director of the parole board stating,"The complaint had been reviewed and found not to have merit".

I had been accused of making a spectacle out of my actions 30 years ago.I claim this to be not true!God is good!

The director said,"The offenses comments in question were found to be another person instead of the Legend.I told him i would not speak of my crime again,and that i was sorry for allowing this to happen.

Wow.......And they say updyke is just one bad fan.

Sons of Bear would be a better name and a better acronym for the group.

ROFL... SOB heheheh. 

My bama buddy is coming to stay with me this weekend.  I told him I have some GOOD TV for us to watch.....I can't wait.  I think I might start at the fumble and proceed with the rest of the game.

Finebaum doesn't bother me that much because it's just entertainment to me. All the facts are out there. The Updyke Nation of Lemmings just doesn't see anything past their crap covered glasses.

It's gotten to a point where it's no longer a sports show but just a watered down Jerry Springer. It really is.

Finebaum doesn't bother me that much because it's just entertainment to me. All the facts are out there. The Updyke Nation of Lemmings just doesn't see anything past their crap covered glasses.

It's gotten to a point where it's no longer a sports show but just a watered down Jerry Springer. It really is.

It's gone from 'All UAT All the Time' to 'All Cam Newton All the Time'. :P

Archived