REC

catch8185

Finebaum doesn't bother me that much because it's just entertainment to me. All the facts are out there. The Updyke Nation of Lemmings just doesn't see anything past their crap covered glasses.

It's gotten to a point where it's no longer a sports show but just a watered down Jerry Springer. It really is.

I listened to the show the other day, Finebaum basically does nothing other than stir up S*&%.

Paul is like a DJ in a bar full of drunks and all he does is pass the microphone around to let people say stupid things, because the show is nothing without idiots. And Paul does have a VIP list for select idiots so they can get thru.

Paul makes lots of money on the misguided lives of others, and PF does nothing to help correct anyone, with correct facts or offer advice to anyone to help them out in any format. He is like an enabler to people with issues and a working phone.

I will post this and take comments off line....  :banghead:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finebaum doesn't bother me that much because it's just entertainment to me. All the facts are out there. The Updyke Nation of Lemmings just doesn't see anything past their crap covered glasses.

It's gotten to a point where it's no longer a sports show but just a watered down Jerry Springer. It really is.

I listened to the show the other day, Finebaum basically does nothing other than stir up S*&%.

Paul is like a DJ in a bar full of drunks and all he does is pass the microphone around to let people say stupid things, because the show is nothing without idiots. And Paul does have a VIP list for select idiots so they can get thru.

Paul makes lots of money on the misguided lives of others, and PF does nothing to help correct anyone, with correct facts or offer advice to anyone to help them out in any format. He is like an enabler to people with issues and a working phone.

Well said. Paul is Brilliant. He has made Millions by simply taking morons and idiots and letting them talk on the air.

Well said. Paul is Brilliant. He has made Millions by simply taking morons and idiots and letting them talk on the air.

I totally disagree.

He's not brilliant at all. He did not invent that format.....he copied it, and he hasn't had an original thought in his entire career. What he is good at is manipulation, and his audience is mostly too dumb to realize that they are being used.

Not as bad as some make them out to be....some members may be the sleazy/underbelly type, but not all of them. I know at least one member than honestly hopes Auburn is clean. Maybe he is the exception rather than the rule.

The one that I know is a first class guy.

Archived