ESPN college football live about AL

wdeexit310

Erin Andrews with interview with Charles Goodbread  talks about the cease, decease letter and the letter of disassociation with the store owner...She asked where he thought the university was with this and according

to Charles they have gone through the proper protocol and had interview with Greg McElroy and that he and

another player had bough suits from the store, that the university believes it is over..Charles did say we will

have to wait and see though....Lead us to believe that it is not over.

As much as I like Erin Andrews, she is a puppet of BSPN, and would not say anything to put her job in jeopardy.  How ironic that they pick Ginger McElrod to interview.  His daddy works in the front office of the Dallas Cowboys, so I am guessing he could afford to buy some suits.  Ironically, I always saw Ginger wearing sportcoats and turtlenecks, looking like the lovechild of Ron Howard and Thurston Howell.  How about they interview Julio on where he got the money?  Last I checked, he said his mother worked at a fast-food restaurant chain, and I don't think they pay well enough to afford 16 tailored suits. 

Way to go after the issues, BSPN!!!

Erin Andrews with interview with Charles Goodbread  talks about the cease, decease letter and the letter of disassociation with the store owner...She asked where he thought the university was with this and according

to Charles they have gone through the proper protocol and had interview with Greg McElroy and that he and

another player had bough suits from the store, that the university believes it is over..Charles did say we will

have to wait and see though....Lead us to believe that it is not over.

wanting them to die might be a little much, IMO.

I know this will sound very impossible, but believe me, it is an achievable goal.  I used to wake up to Sportscenter, log onto ESPN during the day, and watch sportscenter each night.  I never thought I could live without the sports updates and stories.  Then came last season, when my beloved Auburn Tigers, on their way to an undefeated season and a Nation Championship, were the target of the worst smear campaign I have ever seen.  This smear campaign made November during an election year look tame.  And there was ESPN, spewing out the rumors and unfounded allegations, every chance they got.  There could have been a story about a man with no arms, pitching a no-hitter in the 7th game of the World Series, who was also a cancer-survivor and had once climbed Mount Everest in shorts and a T-shirt, and the opening to Sportscenter would be a teaser about proof that Cecil and Cam had broken rules during his recruitment.  It was sad, to say the least.

I would like to request that all my Auburn brothers and sisters turn off ESPN.  There are numerous ways to watch sports and keep up with the current stories.  Turn off the evil network.  I did it with Finebaum first, then ESPN second.  I have also never read another article from Pete Thamel, Thayer Evans, Joe Schad or any of the other butt-monkeys that tried to ruin our season last year. 

It can be done.  Thank you.

War Eagle!!!

" :laugh:Ironically, I always saw Ginger wearing sportcoats and turtlenecks, looking like the lovechild of Ron Howard and Thurston Howell."

As much as I like Erin Andrews, she is a puppet of BSPN, and would not say anything to put her job in jeopardy.  How ironic that they pick Ginger McElrod to interview.  His daddy works in the front office of the Dallas Cowboys, so I am guessing he could afford to buy some suits.  Ironically, I always saw Ginger wearing sportcoats and turtlenecks, looking like the lovechild of Ron Howard and Thurston Howell.  How about they interview Julio on where he got the money?  Last I checked, he said his mother worked at a fast-food restaurant chain, and I don't think they pay well enough to afford 16 tailored suits. 

Way to go after the issues, BSPN!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbsup::bow:

Archived