ESPN with a new documentary

telling tiger

If it is done by the 30 for 30 folks, there is a chance that it might actually be well done.  30 for 30 and the actual game broadcasts are the only reasons to ever watch the network. 

If it is done by the 30 for 30 folks, there is a chance that it might actually be well done.  30 for 30 and the actual game broadcasts are the only reasons to ever watch the network. 

I hold out some hope, but don't have a lot of faith. It is at this time scheduled to be the last one of the year and they will want it to make a huge splash for the end of their broadcast year. I agree that 30/30 has been a bspn highlight in the recent past. Best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. I'll have to see it done well to believe it.

And SportsCenter when they're showing highlights.

But as long as they show the rivalry as it's actually carried on down here then I'm excited about it.

And SportsCenter when they're showing highlights.

No. 

SportsCenter now has so much crap commentary and random sports mixed in together (based on whatever ESPN has a financial interest in at the moment) that it's not worth watching for highlights.  There are more/better highlights available on the internet these days anyway, I'd go watch clips on ESPN.com before letting their brain-shrinking TV waves hit my brain. 

I could be talked into one of their football-specific shows, but that's it. 

Archived