MLB & Jake Holland

YaBoyMaxWeezy

I love that these young guys are pushing for playing time. The way I see it is like this. Take Evans and Frost for example. We already have a good idea what Evans brings to the table. On a scale of 1-10 if Evans is a 7, for Frost to take his spot Frost would have to be an 8 or higher. I didn't think it would be fair to Holland to use him in this example since he was slowed by injuries most of last year but I think you guys get my point.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think jake has plenty of speed. However someone posted his #s at 6'1". No way he is that tall. 5'11" tops. Thats ok zack  thomas did fine shorter than that. i like jake and have since he signed i dont care whp plays i just want to get the d back to pre 2008 form.

Justin Hokanson ‏@JHokanson

MLB Jake Holland said he had his best scrimmage under the new defensive system.

Good to hear! I am really cheering for him to be the man these next 2 seasons

I think jake has plenty of speed. However someone posted his #s at 6'1". No way he is that tall. 5'11" tops. Thats ok zack  thomas did fine shorter than that. i like jake and have since he signed i dont care whp plays i just want to get the d back to pre 2008 form.

Yeah he is not 6'1". I'm 6'2" and I was easily two inches taller than him when I stood next to him at the pumpkin carving last year.

If I recall, didn't Jake come in and get some meaningful reps behind Bynes in 2010? I'm pretty sure he then injured his ankles and wrist pretty severely (for a MLB) in 2011 for most of it and still had a solid year with OLmen in his grill. I feel confident in his ability, you guys need to relax a little bit on the practice information being let out.

That being said- Cass is not a weak link. Whoever plays in the opener will be the most ready and the best choice, period.

After reading some of these posts and "analyzations", I hope Clemson is as optimistic as some of us are pessimistic. If this be be the case .......  :wareagle:  :aufb: :aufb:  :tdau:  :party:

As for Jake, like all MLB's, he will be as good as the DL allows him to be.

JMO

After reading some of these posts and "analyzations", I hope Clemson is as optimistic as some of us are pessimistic. If this be be the case .......  :wareagle:  :aufb: :aufb:  :tdau:  :party:

As for Jake, like all MLB's, he will be as good as the DL allows him to be. JMO

The he gone be real real goooood! :cool:

As for Jake, like all MLB's, he will be as good as the DL allows him to be. JMO

The he gone be real real goooood! :cool:

Exactly what I am thinking, Keesler .... he will be okay.

Justin Hokanson ‏@JHokanson

MLB Jake Holland said he had his best scrimmage under the new defensive system.

Great news!!!!

Yeah he is not 6'1". I'm 6'2" and I was easily two inches taller than him when I stood next to him at the pumpkin carving last year.

Very few players (or recruits) are as tall as posted on rosters, magazines and web sites. They all seem to shrink 1 to 2 inches when the Pros put the tape on 'em.

Archived