Sheridan thinks

Chadf93

For some reason I keep hearing "I am the bagman" being sung to the Beatles "I am the Walrus" tune.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.

I'm crying

Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come

Corporation Tee-shirt, stupid bloody tuesday

Man, you been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long

I am the bagman, they are the bagman

I am the walrus goo goo g'joob

What the heck does that song mean? It was too long to type the rest.  Anyway it should be Ds new theme song....

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason I keep hearing "I am the bagman" being sung to the Beatles "I am the Walrus" tune.

I'm crying

What the heck does that song mean? It was too long to type the rest.  Anyway it should be Ds new theme song....

I was actually thinking the same thing.  :laugh: Play this at the Iron Bowl this year and everyone but a bag over their head.  :laugh:

I'm crying

If you think you are the bagman (or the walrus), it obviously means that you are doing some heavy stuff...

DS confirmed it was not Wayne Hall...

Or the easter bunny

Papa has a brand new bag!

That only leaves Santa or the Toothfairy.

Could be Santa.  Santa has a bag! :yay:

Or the easter bunny

No, Santa's bag actually has something in it besides hot air.  Got to be the Tooth Fairy or Easter Bunny.  I mean, you never actually see them but Santa is all over the place from Thanksgiving until the end of the year!

If they hadn't before, I think that Pawwwl and Danny 'jumped the shark' yesterday.

Someone with photoshop skills needs to make this picture happen

Or the easter bunny

No, Santa's bag actually has something in it besides hot air.  Got to be the Tooth Fairy or Easter Bunny.  I mean, you never actually see them but Santa is all over the place from Thanksgiving until the end of the year!

I'm going with the Easter Bunny. He has a history of hiding the prize, and I don't think the Tooth Fairy does much business with the updykes because it's a losing proposition for her....

Or the easter bunny

Excellent point on the Tooth Fairy.   That leaves the Bunny.  I'm just having trouble picturing any Updaykes "hopping down the bunny trail".  Could it be that the Great Pumpkin is involved.  Even Linus has never seen him so he'd be perfect as the Bagman, he's invisible.  Or does he even exist?

I'm going with the Easter Bunny. He has a history of hiding the prize, and I don't think the Tooth Fairy does much business with the updykes because it's a losing proposition for her....

Good point.  Got to be the Bunny.  Then again there is always the Great Pumpkin!  Never seen and yet some people like Linus are sure he exists.  Hmmm....

Or the easter bunny

Excellent point on the Tooth Fairy.   That leaves the Bunny.  I'm just having trouble picturing any Updaykes "hopping down the bunny trail".  Could it be that the Great Pumpkin is involved.  Even Linus has never seen him so he'd be perfect as the Bagman, he's invisible.  Or does he even exist?

Good point.  Got to be the Bunny.  Then again there is always the Great Pumpkin!  Never seen and yet some people like Linus are sure he exists.  Hmmm....

That would make sense.  The bammers do like to rail about the Great Pumpkin's part in their troubles over Albert Means.

Or the easter bunny

That would make sense.  The bammers do like to rail the Great Pumpkin's part in their troubles over Albert Means.

Yes, the Great Pumpkin Belly of pigskin ages past was one of their most hated figures.  That must be it.

I heard on the radio today that Santa put a thong in his bag.  Straight from one of the most reliable elfs I know.

Those elves never could keep a secret.... :-X

I heard on the radio today that Santa put a thong in his bag.  Straight from one of the most reliable elfs I know.

Those elves never could keep a secret.... :-X

Sooooo Tb, you're getting a thong this year! Interesting........

i was listening to mike leach and jack arute yesterday and they really raked him over the coals....they let him have it in no uncertain terms....arute wondered what was going on down here and mentioned how farthead was loving it and trying to keep it going....they will have emmert on today

i was listening to mike leach and jack arute yesterday and they really raked him over the coals....they let him have it in no uncertain terms....arute wondered what was going on down here and mentioned how farthead was loving it and trying to keep it going....they will have emmert on today

Hopefully someone who has some free time can post a summary of what Emmert has to say.  I would like to hear his take.  I'm gonna be busy and won't be able to listen to ML and JA.  :D

Hopefully someone who has some free time can post a summary of what Emmert has to say.  I would like to hear his take.  I'm gonna be busy and won't be able to listen to ML and JA.  :D

That makes two of us!

If Sheridan and Finebaum and all these other "In the know" folks are so well conected why did the Miami

story blindside everyone. Seems to me if they had no clue about the worst and longest rule breaking in

the history of the NCAA, they don't have a chance of coming up with something that never happened at

Auburn.

'

Archived