Sheridan thinks

Chadf93

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other words, he has nothing, knows nothing, he's just blowing smoke. doing his job to smear Auburn since REC paid him 6 figures a month to do it.

I am guessing that DS might drag this on for a bit more. He will come up with some crazy story and will be back to the PF show in a few weeks to make the most out of this.  :banghead:

@ESPN_Colin: names surrounding Cam Newton/father scandal will be released today by USA Today.

I just looked at his twitter and don't see this.

@ESPN_Colin: names surrounding Cam Newton/father scandal will be released today by USA Today.

I am not seeing this tweet what day was this sent out?

someone should deliver a bag of burning $**t to shreridans front steps.

J just snort-laughed from reading this. Thanks, alexava!

War Eagle!

Any time someone posts a tweet, I almost always go to twitter and check out the source.

I normally do this also, I just got a bit ancy.  Like I said, my fault.  I'll edit it.

Any time someone posts a tweet, I almost always go to twitter and check out the source.

I normally do this also, I just got a bit ancy.  Like I said, my fault.  I'll edit it.

Its no biggie.  You just about gave everyone a momentary heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack...

But you oughta know by now.

Attorney just said that his source is inside the NCAA.  If that is true, that is big news.

"I have the Name."

"I'm not telling"

Now he is saying he didn't say he was going to give the name.

he doesn't have s***! What a looser.

Archived