Sheridan thinks

Chadf93

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't listen to PF so I'm not listening right now either, but if the back and forth between PF and Sheridan is what you say it is, then don't you think it's all part of PF's act?

saying: if a witness comes forward we are in trouble, but if he were the witness he wouldn't come forward, and then case would be dropped.

what a joke.

If he thought the press he received before this was unwanted, wait till he gets a load of what he will experience now. The people who bother to report on this will scatter his remains.

If the people who kidnapped Jimmy Hoffa come forward, then someone would be in trouble there too.  Hmmmm.....I'm thinking it ain't gonna happen in either case.

No one can deny they played this just about beautifully.  Got everyone stirred up.  DS keeps himself in the light he has never been in and PF gets to play both sides by now getting mad at DS.  Its damn beautiful.  

I think it funny that PF is grilling him left and right. Just listening to Dogshit back track on his promises and threats is funny enought. It's outrageous that PF is giving him the 3rd degree.

Why is he scared of being sued?  If he knows the "bagman" and everything is true, nobody can sue him for slander........... I really didn't see it playing out this way....  :laugh:

My turd co-workers are not happy....which makes me very happy...  :)

Is anyone surprised his lawyer is also a Bama alum?  

This guy is a JOKE....surely he is NOT this stupid.  Like he did not think when he said he would get the name and say the name that he did not run the risk of getting sued.  

It doesn't take a law degree to figure that out.

Think it's time for the NCAA to clean house. they have leaks they shouldn't have. It defeats the purpose of what the NCAA is doing.

The NCAA should hire Charles Robenson.  He knows how to get the facts and back them up with proof.  Now if we can just get Charles to visit TTMW.

Why is he scared of being sued?  If he knows the "bagman" and everything is true, nobody can sue him for slander........... I really didn't see it playing out this way....  :laugh:

My turd co-workers are not happy....which makes me very happy...  :)

now you need to bring out the cake, throw some confetti in the air, blow a horn, and yell Happy Bagman Day!

HAPPY BAGMAN DAY?  And all this time I was satisfied with Happy Meltdown Day (November 26) and Happy Festivus Day!  Now I'm ecstatic!  :partey: :partey: :partey:

WOW! DS knows the name of the "bagman", has known for weeks, but for yet another reason won't name him. I did not see this coming.   <Mcauley(SP) Caulken(SP) Home Alone shocked face>

PR HINT #72: When starting a rumor about an opponent, never state a date when you are going to definitively give an answer. By doing so you give an end date to your rumor and give it a very public death. By not doing so you allow your rumor to have a life of its own. Seriously not good form.

Not only is DS diggin a deep hole for himself, His legal advisor is digging it even deeper.

lol "media is morally corrupt if they say you should name the bagman."

What about the NCAA source leaking out info, which he shouldn't be, hence he would lose his job? that is not morally corrupt? what a joke

Archived