Sheridan thinks

Chadf93

They have the "bagman"

DannySheridan1 I've been told the name of the person the NCAA feels allegedly paid Cecil Newton & where witness is. more when on @finebaum this week.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go Again. If DS has a source inside the NCAA, then they need to go investigate Mr Sheridan and find out exactly who told him what. Probably say DS made it up. What a loser!! WDE !!! It time for some AUBURN Football.   :wedance::party:

As long as he doesn't say Freddie Weygand, I don't care.....I seriously doubt he'll actually give a name on the radio, just sounds like a publicity stunt

0 + 0 = 0...

Not creditable in any way, form, or fashion...

How is he not creditable?  All he is stating is that he has been given the name of an alleged bagman which means nothing since the NCAA already knows who it is hence the investigation.  This is really a non story....I mean if he said he has discovered that there is an actual bagman and he has a name along with proof of which he has turned over to the NCAA then this would be breaking news...

nothing on that "other au board" you know it would be all over that if it was true. We haven't squat for weeks from this guy. Thought he said in two weeks. Well that has passed. I believe he might think he knows something but its a big ass jump to say a name. Can you say lawsuit.

I was watching the rerun of the lsu vs AU game, they mentioned and showed the media guide, Cam didn't even have a picture, barely mentioned. Why would you pay money that you didn't think enough to mention in the media guide. But, stranger things have happened I guess. Well that is my babble

They have the "bagman"

DannySheridan1 I've been told the name of the person the NCAA feels allegedly paid Cecil Newton & where witness is. more when on @finebaum this week.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Titling your topic Sheridan thinks, is just too funny. He hasn't thought anything out concerning Auburn for the past few months. Should keep his mouth shut, instead of making a fool of himself during all his radio appearances.

It used to be easier when they would just make up stuff every year about xCTT interviewing for other jobs.  But regardless of what they are insinuating/spreading this is just more misinformation that is part of their annual ratings boost/smear campaign.  

Those losers are so transparent. So sometime this week Dip Sheridan will confirm that he has a name but he won't say it for insert lame excuse here.  Then they will attempt to keep stringing this on and turn it into a story by the time the season starts.  ESPN and NYT will help them once again by printing allegations from anonymous sources as if they are fact.  And then finally about about 4 or 5 days before the MSU game they will release some more half truths and innuendo in their hope to disrupt the success of the team/season.

It's all set up to play out just the way Finebaum and Sheridan planned.  Think about it.  If there was a bagman and his identity was known, you couldn't keep it out of the mainstream press for 30 seconds and the NCAA would be building an office on South College Street.  So Danny Sheridan has scooped the entire free world??  I doubt it.  The set up is perfect.  He'll come on the radio and say that the NCAA feels like Newton was paid and they think they know who it was.  But, they have no proof and need the bagman to cooperate.  Otherwise it will just die on the vine and the NCAA will soon lose interest.  Further, since there is no proof, Sheridan can't actually name the person.  He'll just let us know that he knows who it is.  That way, he and Finebaum can fan the bama conspiracy flames for a few more weeks until the season starts.  Shameless but effective in playing to Finebaum's core fan base.  Riddle me this... OSU has received two letters from the NCAA and has appeared before the COI over issues uncovered in the time SINCE the Cam Newton story broke.  Meanwhile, we are to believe the NCAA has the goods on AU but has not issued so much as a preliminary investigation letter.  Right.  The tale just keeps getting taller.

Dont' listen to Pawwwl and you'll feel better.

Then you can come on here and everyone who did will break it down for you.

It will be vague, crudely done and lacking any creditability and you will be glad you

didn't waste your time listening .

That is my plan anyway.

Unless they have photos and these days those don't carry too much weight,

"the story'" will be lost in A & M and SEC saga anyway.

0 + 0 = 0...

Not creditable in any way, form, or fashion...

How is he not creditable?  All he is stating is that he has been given the name of an alleged bagman which means nothing since the NCAA already knows who it is hence the investigation.  This is really a non story....I mean if he said he has discovered that there is an actual bagman and he has a name along with proof of which he has turned over to the NCAA then this would be breaking news...

Thanks...you just reiterated my point...

Sorry about this repost. I forgot about the Media sub-section.

No big deal, but it'll freak some people out and they'll direct you to the search and declare it your friend. :laugh: Welcome and War Eagle.

Archived