Sheridan thinks

Chadf93

So, I'm guessing there will be a slew of Bagman threads today when DS talks to PF...

We have new PF threads on here everyday, so it should be another normal day on AE.

You should check the "Pawl said trooper aint no coach anymore" thread.........It rulz. :laugh:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankly I'm glad, I was concerned. Someone posted on the other thread a finebomb listener =fool. A wiser man might say, to ignore the mouthpiece of your perceived enemy would make you a bigger fool.

Dan Patrick just discussed Sheridan, USA today oddsmaker with 40  years experience, scheduled to go on Finebaum to reveal the bagman.  Said, will Auburn get the hammer with Miami.  Ridiculous that Sheridan is getting any credence.

Funny, The radio station here in Charlotte is saying take Sheridan with a grain of salt, that if he doesn't have proof to back up he shouldn't try getting his 15 mins, said he is just a spot light hog.... wish everyone could see the truth

Dan Patrick just discussed Sheridan, USA today oddsmaker with 40  years experience, scheduled to go on Finebaum to reveal the bagman.  Said, will Auburn get the hammer with Miami.  Ridiculous that Sheridan is getting any credence.

Well today is either put or shut up for DS.  If he doesn't produce everyone will know (like AU already does) that he and PF have perpretated a fraud to get listeners.  PF won't take a hit because people expect that from him but DS credibility (what's left of it) and career will take a major blow.  I must say (with laughter) that PF's audience is the easiest to trick.  They're so ignorant that they don't even realize they're being played.....and PF is laughing all the way to the bank.

..... I would also like to wish everyone a Happy Bagman Day.  May your bags be filled with goodies...  :-\

Frankly I'm glad, I was concerned. Someone posted on the other thread a finebomb listener =fool. A wiser man might say, to ignore the mouthpiece of your perceived enemy would make you a bigger fool.

I like that,

But I would also say that when you stick your head in the sand your A$$ is the most visible and vocal part of your body!

On Sportscall tomorrow...

They announced today that they will have a knowledgeable special guest on the program from the Mobile area...

Will expose DS's agenda and discuss his mythical baggy-man...

Much rather listen to the truth than the garbage...

So does this show come on 2 hours after fbaum starts?

On Sportscall tomorrow...

They announced today that they will have a knowledgeable special guest on the program from the Mobile area...

Will expose DS's agenda and discuss his mythical baggy-man...

Much rather listen to the truth than the garbage...

So does this show come on 2 hours after fbaum starts?

NO.  Starts at 4 pm CDT.  Here's specific info:

4- 6pm CT, M-F               (Thanks for your help w/ this BirdofPrey)

SportsCall

http://sportscallauburn.com/listenlive.html

http://tunein.com/radio/WQSI-959-s23117/

Mobile Streaming: TuneIn app, Wunder Radio

93.9 WTGZ-FM in Auburn, AM 620 WTRP in LaGrange, Georgia

Host: Bill Cameron; Bryan Matthews is a regular guest on Monday.

Toll free: (888) 984-4379

Local: (334) 887-3401

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SportsCall/177078282305981?v=wall

For a list of other AU favorable radio programming go here: http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=36182.0

WDE !!!

So what is the over/under that the Cecil Hurt/ NYT / Fox Sports UAT* propaganda network  jointly releases the "news" @ the same time that PF/DS are doing the baggy man radio hit piece????

Won't surprise me at all... also espn has been too quiet lately...

probably need to add them to the mix since they have UAT* grads there too...

Prediction = if this happens the REC will realize more backlash than they ever expected...

Does it really surprise anyone that he is going to blame it on his attorneys that he cant name the guy? Ill bet season tickets to anyone who thinks he will drop a name. "source" "this person" "bagman" "I can assure you" = all the statements you will hear. sorry to spoil the whole segment for everyone ---- but I have a source who confirmed this.  :laugh:

WDE

McMurphyCBS: "Sheridan told me he'll only name Auburn bagman if his attorneys allow him...."

And here.... we..... go....    :we:

He must use the same law firm that Johnny Carson use to reference....Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe..

McMurphyCBS: "Sheridan told me he'll only name Auburn bagman if his attorneys allow him...."

And here.... we..... go....    :we:

He must use the same law firm that Johnny Carson use to reference....Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe..

Lumpem, Humpem and Dumpem.

Archived