Sheridan thinks

Chadf93

He is saying his source is in the NCAA, the NCAA is going to be forced to respond to that.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish that PF would play the clip where DS flipped out and said I'll give the name, and bet 7 figures on it.

lol "media is morally corrupt if they say you should name the bagman."

What about the NCAA source leaking out info, which he shouldn't be, hence he would lose his job? that is not morally corrupt? what a joke

You have to admit, if anybody knows "morally corrupt" when they see it......

I live in ATL.  This is the 1st and last time I listen to PF.  I would rather listen to Chernoff for the rest of my life than to listen to that guy!  Sheridan's a joke.  How much do you think PF paid him to boost his ratings?

I have to admit, I almost fell out laughing when sheridan said he would take a polygraph, and then proceeded to give the questions he would answer  :rolleyes:

DS is saying that the NCAA "may" have a witness and a bagman?

He just said the NCAA doesnt even hace "proof" they themselves are speculating :laugh:

So if he were to give a name,it would be a rumor,not fact.Hence his attorney has told him to clam up.

HAPPY BAGMAN DAY!! :partey:

IMO,the NCAA will not pursue this any further.If they "IF" they ever find any proof,they cant sanction AU,because they would be ADMITTING they have a leak in their organization.

DS has put a nail in the casket of the Newton case..

HAPPY BAGMAN DAY!! :partey: :partey:

I guess there's a new punchline to the joke, "How do you keep a moron in suspense?"

Answer:  I know the answer, but my lawyer told me that it would not be prudent to tell you at this time.   :laugh:

This is the most overhyped Bagman day ever!  

DS confirmed it was not Wayne Hall...

Or the easter bunny

But can you guess which one of these is most like the bagman?

Don't give him so much credit.  He didn't confirm anything.  He's just making it up as he goes.

Or the easter bunny

I know which one is the "egg" cucu cachoo...

I guess his lawyer didn't tell him that Cam and Cecil Newton can sue him right now for defamation, regardless of whether he says the name of the bag man.

I guess his lawyer didn't tell him that Cam and Cecil Newton can sue him right now for defamation, regardless of whether he says the name of the bag man.

No real damages for Cam and/or Cecil at this point.  Cam's making millions in endorsements and salary.  Sheridan's allegation didn't change that.  Plus, Sheridan's credibility is so low that no one believes him anyways.  I wouldn't touch the case. 

No real damages for Cam and/or Cecil at this point.  Cam's making millions in endorsements and salary.  Sheridan's allegation didn't change that.  Plus, Sheridan's credibility is so low that no one believes him anyways.  I wouldn't touch the case. 

I wouldn't either, and I won't happen, but they could absolutely bring a suit (winning is another matter).  My point is simply that he is using the POSSIBILITY of a lawsuit as grounds for not talking, and he has ALREADY created the possibility of a lawsuit by saying what he has.

I wouldn't either, and I won't happen, but they could absolutely bring a suit (winning is another matter).  My point is simply that he is using the POSSIBILITY of a lawsuit as grounds for not talking, and he has ALREADY created the possibility of a lawsuit by saying what he has.

Fair point.  You're absolutely correct.  And you're right.  It just further shows how full of crap he is.  You can't teach an old fraud new tricks.

Or the easter bunny

Great minds think alike: http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=36903.msg674838#msg674838.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know which one is the "egg" cucu cachoo...

AUbritt we just dated ourselves...Auburn University Class of "81

You are right about Cam/Cecil, but Auburn University is getting run through the ringer. It would seem Auburn could do something legally about this.

Ok, so here is a breakdown of how I understand/see this...

DS has been given a name by source(s) (he said he has 2-3) in the NCAA.  

DS said he will not give the name because he doesn't want his source to get in trouble or lose his job.  

So, if he gave the name, then you could assume that he knows/thinks/believes that only XYZ persons in the NCAA know this name, thus by him giving it, it would "out" those people and they could possibly lose their job.

But, my question is, how much LESS DAMAGING is it to the "sources" that DS is running around saying he has got the name, assuming the scenario that only XY&Z would be privy to that information?  You still have the issue that some at the NCAA are leaking out info, whether Sheridan makes said info public or not?  The announcement of the names does not change the liability on those in the NCAA running their mouths to him (if indeed they are).

In my opinion, he is either FOS or he is extremely worried about litigation of slander/defamation from the person he is not willing to name.  He would only be concerned about litigation if he was not 100% confident in his sources.  

If his sources in the NCAA didn't want to get in trouble, they would not be talking to him right now seeing as how he has diarrhea of the  mouth.  

To make his "story" plausible, this is the only scenario that makes any sense in my opinion.  

But, my question is, how much LESS DAMAGING is it to the "sources" that DS is running around saying he has got the name, assuming the scenario that only XY&Z would be privy to that information?  You still have the issue that some at the NCAA are leaking out info, whether Sheridan makes said info public or not?  The announcement of the names does not change the liability on those in the NCAA running their mouths to him (if indeed they are).

Very good point.  He keeps saying "the NCAA will start looking through phone records to see who's leaking information if I give you the name."

???????????  So you're telling me the NCAA said "OK, if you don't give the name, we won't look for the leak.  But if you do, we're gonna nail him!"

Archived