Sheridan thinks

Chadf93

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone find it strange that (if in fact) Danny Sheridan has the goods to bust open by far the biggest story in college football (arguably in years) that he would go on FINEBAUM and not bust open the story in a very respectable widely distributed publication, say like USA Today? 

He is full of it.  And I for one hope he does spit out a name.  He is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Or the fact that he has put it out there, and no one on YahooSports, ESPN (Schlabach, Schaud), NY Times, CBSSports, SI (Staples or Doyel), FoxSports or anyone else has even tried to beat him to the punch.

These reporters have contacts and would know and have tried to break other stories on Auburn.  What have they been doing since Sheridan tweeted?  No doubt they checked their sources and found nothing worth reporting.

I am not going to listen tomorrow, but I will be interested in hearing how this one falls apart.

pretty sure if DS knew of this "bagman" he would break the news somewhere other than the finebaum show... seriously, is that the biggest stage he could find? im sure he'll have say he has the name but cant release it, blah blah. i'll be worried when auburn comes out and says they've received a letter from the ncaa

DS is being bashed by many media personnel about using the Slimbum show to unvail this information. They are making DS the laughing stock of the media world. 

We already know the guy is a hack and a joke, now so does everyone else. Hope USAToday drops him like a stone off a boat in the deep blue sea.

On Sportscall tomorrow...

They announced today that they will have a knowledgeable special guest on the program from the Mobile area...

Will expose DS's agenda and discuss his mythical baggy-man...

Much rather listen to the truth than the garbage...

Doug and Josh of the roundtable in MGM tried to interview DS, I believe during media days...

Doug and Josh said THIS week that DS could not be on their show because DS told the "I am on retainer with PF".......

0 + 0 = 0...

Not creditable in any way, form, or fashion...

How is he not creditable?  All he is stating is that he has been given the name of an alleged bagman which means nothing since the NCAA already knows who it is hence the investigation.  This is really a non story....I mean if he said he has discovered that there is an actual bagman and he has a name along with proof of which he has turned over to the NCAA then this would be breaking news...

Well Said.  All ds has is the name of a person someone (probably from a rival school) alleged was the bagman.

Using an analogy to a criminal investigation, he has the name of someone who may have once been a "suspect".

Much ado about nothing. 

Holy cow .. I just checked ONLY to answer this question, and even Thayer Evans hasn't said a peep about this.

Still, no one else has mentioned this.  As I said on my Twitter feed, Whether by libel or by hoax, Finebaum will jump the shark today.

Holy cow .. I just checked ONLY to answer this question, and even Thayer Evans hasn't said a peep about this.

Still, no one else has mentioned this.  As I said on my Twitter feed, Whether by libel or by hoax, Finebaum will jump the shark today.

....just like the Fonz....  :dunno:

Get ready. Today is the day we go up in flames.  :rolleyes:

Happy Bagman day!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A new Auburn tradition is born.  Every August 17th we get together and laugh at how sad and pathetic bama fans are.

:partey:  Happy Bagman day!!!  :partey:

Happy Bagman day!!!

A new Auburn tradition is born.  Every August 17th we get together and laugh at how sad and pathetic bama fans are.

:partey:  Happy Bagman day!!!   :partey:

LOL.  That is awesome.  Count me in.  We should all carry Auburn bags around and call out our top recruits' names from last signing day.  I call dibs on Westerman.  I want to mess with Texas.  (see what I did there?).

Someone who works with a bunch of bama fans, order a cake for your office with Happy Bagman Day! written across it.

Hope the Yahoo story implicating bama coaches doesn't put a damper on the first annual Bagman Day.

Surely Sheridan didn't know bama would be included in the story and timed his "big release" accordingly  :rolleyes:

Happy Bagman day!!!

:partey:  Happy Bagman day!!!   :partey:

We can add this date to the May 19 (5-19) day that the Bammers jabbed us about on CGC and throw that one back in their face.

Archived