Attn: Need help! I need pics of

AUnCullman

Dre's Charger to show a friend (cough,cough) who is a bammer. He doesn't believe me. If you have pics or links to get them let me know. I want to drill him in the morning when I get to work. Thanks in advance!!

If you have any of other players that would be great too. He has already seen the TTown Menswear pics and he still doesn't think anything shady is going on.

You can try this, but trying to convince a bammer with logic, proof, reason, etc is like doing this

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

24/7/365. But hey, more power to you. Let us know how it goes.

Jerrell Harris Packet Sent To Finebaum...Here it is

« on: February 27, 2011, 10:17:43 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4868/packet1.pdf

Just read that whole packet and wow  :o

DITTO! A blind man can see that is some real concrete evidence

Any other program with this much written and photographic evidence, whether it is considered a violation or not, would be setting up an office with an NCAA investigators name on the door just because of the "appearance" of wrongdoing. Yet it seems like the NCAA is just ignoring every bit of this stuff. Georgia Tech was hammered for a ridiculously small amount of money, and a pi**ing contest between the AD and head coach with the NCAA, but there is absolute photographic evidence with time stamps of current players out to dinner with a known booster!!!!! THAT alone would prompt a swift investigation of any other program in the country. But yet bammer seems to be able to do what they want. Unreal. "TEFLON U"

Dre's Charger to show a friend (cough,cough) who is a bammer. He doesn't believe me. If you have pics or links to get them let me know. I want to drill him in the morning when I get to work. Thanks in advance!!

If you have any of other players that would be great too. He has already seen the TTown Menswear pics and he still doesn't think anything shady is going on.

AUnCullman, good luck.  Everyone has a cross to bear...and yours is convincing a bammer that they are rotten to the core.  Good luck!

Yeah there is no way to convince them, but this info can definitely make them uneasy knowing this info is had by Auburn people. And thats all I can do. He is actually a good friend and we can actually carry on a mature conversation with each other. His brother on the other hand, is a full blown turd. And I hope my friend will send this info on to him.  :thumbsup:

Their answer will always be the same, "well that stuff goes on at every college".

:we:

This is good stuff! keep it coming!

Yeah there is no way to convince them, but this info can definitely make them uneasy knowing this info is had by Auburn people. And thats all I can do. He is actually a good friend and we can actually carry on a mature conversation with each other. His brother on the other hand, is a full blown turd. And I hope my friend will send this info on to him.  :thumbsup:

Their answer will always be the same, "well that stuff goes on at every college".

And don't forget the best one of all "those pics look like they were Photo Shopped to me..."  You can't fix bammer.  Reality is a show they watch on Thursday night.

And don't forget the best one of all "those pics look like they were Photo Shopped to me..."  You can't fix bammer.  Reality is a show they watch on Thursday night.

So true! I am sure they all had their buddies on speed dial at 2:00pm yesterday only to be shot down. But they never learn!!  ;D

Any other program with this much written and photographic evidence, whether it is considered a violation or not, would be setting up an office with an NCAA investigators name on the door just because of the "appearance" of wrongdoing.

Guess we should resort to their "logic" that things like this will take 4-5 years to complete. 

*waiting for yellow hammer*

not really that nice. it just has alot of customization done to it. otherwise its just like every other v6 charger you see on the road

I literally JUST saw Dre's Charger parked in front on University Mall. Wow. That is one nice car. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm

He was probably hanging out at T-Town Menswear.

HAH!

Archived