Josh Donaldson

Working in Sacramento and went to see the AAA River Cats play. Noticed that former AU catcher Josh Donaldson was on their roster. Doing well too. He wasn't starting yesterday but I made damn sure that I walked down to the dugout to give him a "War Eagle!" after he warmed the reliever in the 7th inning. He smiled and return the gesture. Man,that felt good! I happened to be wearing my Alumni shirt and AU trucker cap. Those crazy Californians were looking at each other like "What's he talking about?"  They just don't understand. It was a perfect addition to Bagman Day.

Working in Sacramento and went to see the AAA River Cats play. Noticed that former AU catcher Josh Donaldson was on their roster. Doing well too. He wasn't starting yesterday but I made damn sure that I walked down to the dugout to give him a "War Eagle!" after he warmed the reliever in the 7th inning. He smiled and return the gesture. Man,that felt good! I happened to be wearing my Alumni shirt and AU trucker cap. Those crazy Californians were looking at each other like "What's he talking about?"  They just don't understand. It was a perfect addition to Bagman Day.

It's very hard for the average person to understand the Auburn mystic.

Archived