New SI Power Rankings meets Star Wars

Auctoritas

Well they got Bama right that is for sure, Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious. The ultimate evil in the galaxy of NCAA sports.

I Love R2-D2 He really is the hero of the complete saga, he is always saving everyones butt.

Last Week: --

Auburn Tigers (4-1)

R2-D2: No one in the Star Wars franchise gets pounded more than the Little Droid that Could, yet R2 always seems to come out on top. Auburn has lost only once in its past 20 games. It hasn't always been pretty, but like R2, the Tigers usually get the job done. (And in light of the past two wins by Clemson, Auburn's loss in Death Valley doesn't seem too bad.) Saturday, Auburn tailback Michael Dyer carried 41(!) times for 141 yards and a touchdown against South Carolina. Dyer had to feel like R2 looked after the crash landing on Dagobah in Empire. It seems as if Auburn might finally sink into the muck with an upcoming schedule that includes trips to Arkansas and LSU, but the Tigers keep refusing to go down without a fight.

Last game: Beat South Carolina, 16-13

Next game: Saturday at Arkansas

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/andy_staples/10/04/star-wars-power-rankings/index.html#ixzz1ZvLDTkcH

great link...very funny.

And I did not know Cliff Claven was in Star Wars.  lol

Also, I would've tagged Oklahoma as Jabba the Hutt.

Archived