Nutt getting fired affecting recruiting?

aupharmd15

Plus I don't like, nor do I think it's a good idea, to make negative comments or jokes about one of our coaches on a public board where recruits and their families can read those comments regeardless of how I feel about the coach. Not good for recruiting IMO.

I have always been a Roof supporter. I'm not one who believes in firing a coach who has not been given a fair shot at developing his own recruits. Roof was dealt an unfair hand when he took over as DC. He is not even running his defense but Coach Chizik's. His players are only Freshmen, RS Freshmen, and Sophomores. We should give him the opportunity for his players to become Juniors and Seniors and then judge. After all, we did win the 2010 BCS Championship. The 2nd half adjustments he made, had as much to do with us winning the NC as anything.

Good post. I'll add to this that we only lose two starters from the defense going into next season, so we should be in great shape to see dramatic improvement.

not to mention, even right now i think I'd take Florence over Thorpe any day...

I have always been a Roof supporter. I'm not one who believes in firing a coach who has not been given a fair shot at developing his own recruits. Roof was dealt an unfair hand when he took over as DC. He is not even running his defense but Coach Chizik's. His players are only Freshmen, RS Freshmen, and Sophomores. We should give him the opportunity for his players to become Juniors and Seniors and then judge. After all, we did win the 2010 BCS Championship. The 2nd half adjustments he made, had as much to do with us winning the NC as anything.

Good post. I'll add to this that we only lose two starters from the defense going into next season, so we should be in great shape to see dramatic improvement.

Yeah, I'm still a Neiko fan, but I don't know that he should be the starter over Erique.

Yeah, I'm still a Neiko fan, but I don't know that he should be the starter over Erique.

Right there with you.  I have always appreciated how hard Nieko plays but Eriquie is really impressive.

Archived