Stoops to be announced tonight or in the morning

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This part is alot like recruiting a kid out of high school. No one knows and several schools are in the mix. To think that Auburn is too good for this type of stuff is just not true. Where it differs from recruiting is that this is a business deal.  All about agents, perks, potential advancement, and dollar signs. Coordinators are "Hired Guns" Most are looking to eventually become HC's so they are not usually going to be around for the long haul and are looking to get the best deal out of wherever they go. Nothing wrong with that, just need to find a guy who fits our needs as well as we fit theirs.

My inside source says "We will have both OC and DC in place by the first game of next year" :banghead:

I'm officially DONE with this, you guys have fun it's time for me to get back to my regularly scheduled life ;)

I am thinking we might need to move on from this Stoops thing also. I have no inside sources. Just my opinion. I don't see us waiting for Pitt to decide what they want to do for us to know if it's Stoops or not. That could take another week or two.

He's coming, he's staying, he's coming, he's staying, he's coming....Im ready for something to happen.

That's what she said.  ;D

He's coming, he's staying, he's coming, he's staying, he's coming....Im ready for something to happen.

That's what she said.  ;D

And boom goes the dynamite! :bananadance: PBJ time.

I am thinking we might need to move on from this Stoops thing also. I have no inside sources. Just my opinion. I don't see us waiting for Pitt to decide what they want to do for us to know if it's Stoops or not. That could take another week or two.

We can actually wait 3 weeks. The dead period in recruiting that starts on Monday lasts through FSU's bowl game.

We can actually wait 3 weeks. The dead period in recruiting that starts on Monday lasts through FSU's bowl game.

You still don't want to wait too long and cause the recruits to get uneasy. Especially with both coordinators gone. Let one of them decommit and the AE servers will crash from the panic. 

You still don't want to wait too long and cause the recruits to get uneasy. Especially with both coordinators gone. Let one of them decommit and the AE servers will crash from the panic. 

thumbnail.aspx?q=1343713452516&id=e050610358b4bb6ac93dbc3f16fe7858&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.featurepics.com%2fFI%2fThumb300%2f20090202%2fQuiet-Please-1064556.jpg

Lets all hold our breath!  NOT!  At this point, AU should move on.

Why? Because people who don't exactly know what they're talking about are throwing out timelines?

Lets all hold our breath!  NOT!  At this point, AU should move on.

Why? Because people who don't exactly know what they're talking about are throwing out timelines?

naaaw

I've got dibs on saying Stoops to AU on Friday. I have no idea if it will happen but it's as close as others have gotten.

More seriously, Stoops has ties with Pelini at Nebraska and they are also looking for a DC. At this point, I'm tired of even thinking about Stoops to AU. Shannon has just became my want front runner.

Done correctly new hires take time. It isn't like going to the supermarket and buying a can of peaches. Ia job I interviewed for, and eventually got, took several weeks to come to fruition. I just checked and the sky hadn't fallen down and it looks to be q beautiful day in Mobile. Let's go out and enjoy what God has given us.

Archived