Auburn vs Long Beach State

Jonesy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noel looks really good. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell he is a better talent than most of the other guys we have. Very exciting!

We aren't taking good looks.  Any time we have a good look we try to do a tear drop in the basket.  It's like playing a basketball video game and hitting the layup button when you are too far from the hoop.  Use your form and shoot a jump shot.  

And did I just see Chubb shoot a turnaround fade away???

This team needs to get it together.

The last time I saw such horrible offense was a one on one game between my dad and grandpa.

If either one has any eligibility left, they could probably make this team.  :laugh:

We are still a tad down on talent. The class coming in next season should help tremendously. I agree the ref's aren't helping, but our guys are hurting us also. Still a lot of ball left to play in the season, and we just need to improve over the course of it.

One observation, our ball handlers seem to pick their dribble up too soon on a regular basis, often right as a trap arrives.

Otherwise, not sure what this team is missing.  I guess they just are a bunch of moderate talents that haven't learned to make themselves more as a team.  Still 8-2, so there might be hope they will become something more.... or we might be watching them hit their ceiling.

Apparently, our early season cupcake schedule really shows when we play better competiton. We didn't belong in the same gym with these guys tonight. Same as the Seton Hall game. Where is Kennesaw State and the Florida teams when ya need'em? Ha!!

Sooo this is embarrassing.  Who knows who will be coming in next year to give us some offense?

Shaquille Johnson he shoots high percentage

He is a dunk-only player. Seen him play against my high school many times and played with him before. His shot is nothing special. He is a great dunker and good in the paint.

Archived